Guys, what type of clothes do you want girls to wear. Girls what do you like to wear most?

I love leggings. I wear them most of the time. In winter sometimes jeans too and in summer I love shorts :)
I combine them with all sorts of tops

no one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omg I'm a sucker for leggings 😍 I can't help but look. Soooo good at the butt lol. Also I love jean shorts and a singlet on a girl. Jeans and a t shirt is good too. And girls also look so good in hoodies. Oh and summer dresses. Damn girls just look so good in general haha.
    What do you think of my taste in girls clothes? 😛

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Look, I'm a guy. My clothing sense is very limited. But I'll try.
    I like it when girls look elegant. That can be different for different girls. Dresses for some, jeans and shirts for others. their personal style combining their clothes, and how they wear them, into something that really makes them stand out for all the right reasons.
    elegant doesn't need to mean expensive, or over dressed, or anything. it just means classy. and you can be elegant and classy and still show off some skin and be sexy.

as for things like leggings? i like them. i like to see girls in them. it is hot. but, especially the yoga pants kind, are so tight and so thin, that they aren't really even pants. in private, it's great. in public? everyone can see your panties, if you even bother to wear them.

• I love leggings, for obvious reasons :P
    During summer I like shorts, but I prefer sundresses and skirts. I love dresses on women, they're so feminine and they compliment their bodies perfectly.
    I also like girls that know how to use complements.

• Leggings are great! Girl's clothes just look great in general. From jeans to skirts, just wear what you like!

• High heels, crop tops, anything that shows boobs if they are big

^ doesn't apply on fat chicks dos

• clothes in which they feel comfortable in

• whatever she is comfortable in

• I don't like leggins. It makes girls look like hippies. I prefer them to wear fitted trousers, jeans or classed skirts. Shorts in summer are also ok for me. I also like heels but not so high.

• Anything she likes to wear and is comfortable in 👍

• practical clothes

• I love seeing women in tight jeans, especially with a nice wiggly ass as she walks

• I like black pantyhose and dresses or skirts

• It's whatever yo

What Girls Said 12

• I love to wear cotton or jersey sun dresses in the summer, but in the winter I am a jeans and sweater girl.

• I love skater skirts and skinny jeans with baggy shirts and snakers or boots. 😄
    Sometimes I enjoy wearing dresses with heels, but that's for special occasions.

• Comfortable yet nice looking clothing. =)

Pants, blouses, cardigans, boots, converse...

• The only pants I wear are jeans. My favorite jeans to wear are blaxk skinny jeans, I like to wear tank tops a lot since I get real hot all the time.
    I don't wear shorts ever, jeans all summer as well ✌🏻️

• Leggings, skinny jeans and v-neck blouses are pretty much my entire wardrobe haha.

• I like to dress comfy :D
    Big sweaters combined with tights and over knee socks and boots
    boyfriend jeans, leather jacket or a blazer
    dresses, over sized cardigans
    Basic black skinny jeans and some t-shirt
    stuff like that

I like to show of my legs :D

• Jeans or yoga pants and a tshirt is what I mostly wear.

• I love wearing dresses and skirts the most. They're my favorite clothing items ; they match my style which is elegant and feminine.

• WI only wear jeans or Joggers 😂 I inky wear shorts in summer sometimes in the house and I only wear tops I like, which is practically every top I have 😂😁

• I don't know I love wearing skin-tight (not slutty tho) scoop back tops with either sweats or plaid sweats or my light blue super skinny jeans

• Pyjamas!

When I go out it is a tank top and jeans.

• I usually dress classic old fashioned and preppy.