What makes your hair grow longer?

What can I put or do to my hair to make it grow longer, I want my long hair back becuase I choped it all off, and I'm sad now, I heard putting raw eggs in the ends of your hair, like at the ends its really healthy, because my ends are dry, but I can't get my hair cut anymore. Whate eles can give your hair that shine, and\or, make it grow longer fast ! or slowly :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a weave 'til it all straightens out.

• Whats a weave?

• A weave is a hair extension. Black women use them most commonly, but white women as well. I suggest you go to an African/American hair salon to have one done.

What Guys Said 1

• i think that shampoo help's a lot becuz I use shampoo and over the weekend a bold head of mine's can grow 1 centimetter maybe half.

What Girls Said 1

• Usually human hair grow half an inch per month,

how to make your hair grow faster and longer:

1. Eat a healthy diet. Minimize fat and sugar intake and increase protein.

2. Get plenty of rest.

3. Cut back on smoking, caffeine and sodas.

4. Exercise frequently.

also try this:

1. Take supplements known to boost hair growth: Vitamins B, C, E, Beta Carotene, Magnesium.

2. Avoid heat styling.

3. Try hot oil treatments on your scalp.

Eat food rich in protein (like eggs) and as much fruits and vegetables as you can.

Wash and condition it at least once a day. Don't use cheap conditioner. Take niacin or other vitamins to maximize the growth potential. It is good to get a trim every 6-8 weeks to cut off the dead ends. It will help it grow faster.