What do you think about unlined bikinis?

A lot of bikini tops are now sold without any padding, and so nipples can show through (it isn't sheer, it just bumps up). For example I loveee acacia bikinis but they're all unlined. What's your opinion on unpadded bikini tops?

• They're really sexy!
  • I think they look good.
  • Depends on the person
  • I don't like them.
  • Indifferent/ I don't care.
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it on my girlfriend, I'm indifferent to other people.

• This answer doesn't help me much but it's so cute I had to make it MHO. I literally awwed out loud when I read it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that they are super awesome looking and comfortable too! But I also think that the way you wear it decides whether it looks good or not. Like if you are confident about it, than it's like hot damn, but if you're super self-conscious or whatever it isn't going to look very good!

What Guys Said 9

• I ended up doing a google search on this subject, not understanding the difference, liked all the pictures, and compulsively hit "They're really sexy!" without realizing there's a "Depends on the person" option, whoops. But naturally it depends on the person.

• People have nipples. No big deal.

• I LOVE unlined bikinis!

• Eh, no biggie. If the girl is comfortable wearing it then I couldn't care less.

• I don't really care.

• I think they are good to look at

• It all depends on who's wearing it.

• if girls wears it they look very sexy in it will having their toes painted

• Well, I would think it would be bad thing, since now men can't see anything

What Girls Said 6

• probably would not wear one. perhaps if there was a crazy pattern that could disguise the bump of my nipple. but probably not haha

• I don't have any like that but it wouldn't bother me, that tends to happen anyway once a bikini gets wet.

• Non of my bikitops are lined

• i don't like it especially since water is usually cold, it makes your nipples hard which may send the wrong message.

• I like them, they are way sexier then any other bikinies. It feels great when people give a look hehe

• it leaves nothing to the imagination... but im pretty sure a lot of guys think it's hot.