Do you own snow pants?

If you do, are they just for the hill or do you wear them in the city too?

• Yes - But only for skiing/snowboarding
  • Yes - I wear them all the time
  • No
  • What are snow pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• When i was a kid i had a pair for when i would go sledding and for playing in the snow. I don't have any now.

• I don't really go out in the snow to be completely honest. I go to college and then come home and do homework, so I'm not outside enough to get use from them lol. But I don't really see a problem with people wearing them. They are super warm and if I didn't have a 100lb book bag and an enormous coat to carry around all day I would probably be open to owning a pair.

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't.

• I got a couple. Only use them for skiing. Too thick and warm to just wear them in the city.

• No, it doesn't snow where I live.

• I use them for quite a few things, but not for just going out. Skiing, ice fishing, snowmobiling.

• I'm Canadain of couse I do I also have full winter work gear

What Girls Said 2

• I don't go skiing/snowboarding and I don't wear them to the city. But I have them. I wear them when it's cold out because it's cold!

• hahaha me too! I sometimes get some looks but I don't care lol

• Lol I wear them around my property. But that's like 20 acres and about half of that is wooded.

• Only when I go skiing.