Is pale less attractive than tan?

I'm a redhead so I'm naturally pale, and any time I try to tan I just get burnt.
So, should I stay pale, spray tan, or try tanning?

Thanks!

• Stay pale
  • Get a spray tan
  • Start tanning
    Vote C

716

Most Helpful Guy

• I like pale women, all I usually date. The fairer the better, blue bloods all the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Option D, do whatever you want.

I don't tan, I'm pale and like you I burn very easily. I fake tanned once and went so badly wrong, I had to remove it with diluted acid.

I like being pale though. It's less expensive.

Try those tinted creams if you really want but it's up to you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, but plenty of exceptions too

• No its not and its not a color thing

Its because being slightly tanned smooths out blemishes and skin imperfections. Basically a tan makes your skin look more flawless than it was before

• Its more attractive than a fake tan so stay pale. Its not really much about the skin color as it is more about who is wearing the skin color.

• Trust me, if you are naturally pale, you will look best if you are pale. If you are naturally tanned you will look best if you are tanned. If you switch, it just looks unnatural.

• i'd stay natural if i was you. spray tanning sounds like a bitch if i had to do it.

• the only time being pale works is for redheads and a few blondes. and don't spray tan.

• Pale is an amazing look, such natural beauty

• Pale redheads are cute!

• To me yes, I only like fair-skinned or girls with a skin-tone.

• It's all according to taste, some prefer tan, some prefer pale.

For me it depends on the girl.

• don't think pale, think creamy

• Just stay pale, plenty

• I see no issue with pale or tanned. No big deal in my eyes.

• Fair skin is beautiful. I love the contrast of fair skin and brown hair, but I love your type as well, and lets face it, redheads look weird with dark skin. Porcelain skin looks delicate and feminine, embrace it, it's an asset.

• No one should ruin their pale skin.

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, pale and tan and dark can all be good. Most of us can't help our skintone much, and what we can control... see what looks optimal on you. If tanning causes u to burn, its not worth it. Many cultures around the world go crazy for pale skin u know!

• i didn't know that messing with your natural skin tone was a trend.. keep your skin as it is!!

• I'm naturally tan and would love to be pale.
    This works in both ways. <- (this just on a side note 😂)
    I don't think you should start tanning. Especially because you are a redhead, which would look weird with a tan skin.

• Pale isn't unattractive. Pale girls try to tan their skin color dark girls try to lighten. Love what you have and someone else will too.

• I'm red and very pale-ghost pale! people love my skin and I tried tanning before and all I do is burn then go back to being pale. You might look best being pale since it's your real skin tone.

• To me yes, but unnatural tan is far worse.