Guys, How much make up is too much make up?

Do you think girls wear too much make up at times?
Ho much make up do you prefer?

• Just lightly
    46% (33)
  • Only enhancing the already visible features
    26% (19)
  • Face completely changed with make up
    28% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer naturally beautiful girls but I understand the pressure media puts on you guys!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Depends on the girl to me, I don't think so many guys would differ. Some girls look great with no make-up or next to none, some look better with a bit, some might look best when they look almost like a different person with make-up.

Personally I prefer girls who look nice with little or no make-up, since otherwise it can be kind of a turn-off when they take off their make-up and want to have sex.

But that doesn't mean I prefer girls to wear little or no make-up, it means I prefer girls who don't need much make-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's too much makeup when you cry and look like The Joker as a result.

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...in6dYPvg1qau6q9o1_500.png

There's a girl at the Subway I frequent who wears a ridiculous amount of makeup, which always takes me by surprise when I go to pay. Sure, she may just like it for herself but it really puts me off slightly.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most normal guys in the real world like some makeup when you're out to accentuate, contour, brighten your facial features.
    Not the no-make up butchy look, not the instagrammed-too-fake look either. It's a balance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no makeup. Like I said in a previous post by someone, if I can wake up and see my girlfriend and she has no makeup on and messy hair, and I still think she's beautiful. That's perfect.

But light use of makeup is okay, just don't cake it on like some girls do that I've seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I can tell for sure she's wearing it, its too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere around A or B sounds like my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly face completely changed with make up is too much, very likely. All girls can do without it. Girls' own beauty is the key.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just nice and light or not at all is just fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • None or just a tiny bit. Thats my preference

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup at all is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • like cover up blemishes if you want, but dont fucking clown yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my girl is beautiful without powder or noticeable lipstick on her face.

0|0
    0|0