What bras are better for small breasts?

What bra is better for small tittys I wear one bc of my nipples

Most Helpful Girl

• If you just want coverage, a tank top or camisole can go under another shirt. A sports bra is also very comfortable and can help to smooth things out. Also, a soft-cup bra (no underwire - you don't need it) is good if you want a little bit of lift and support.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not an expert on bras, but since you have smaller breasts you don't need a bra with as much support. And you could wear thinner, more comfortable bras that let your nipples show through when you wear tight-fitting tops. That's always sexy to see.

• Whichever gets off first :P

• That would really depend on your nipples... I know a girl whose nipples show even through padded bras...

• No bra is still better, and you can stop worrying about the nipples. :)

• K mart bras.

• That doesn't make sense to me >.< they're to support the soft tissue from being damaged not to hide your nipples...

• So you only wear a bra to hide your nipples? do you normally not wear one? Choose a bra that fits comfortably.

• Any bra with your perfect-sexed nipples in them. Wow.

• whats wrong with your nipples?

• Are you trying to get them to look bigger or are you just trying to hide your nipples?

What Girls Said 8

• I love bralettes! Or lace no padding. I find that they make my breasts look way better, and you can find some that are sexy. I go on journelle, or the mesh/ lace from American apparel, bralettes from urban outfitters etc.

• Honestly I go to this store what they have adult training bras 3 for 10 for comfortable days. Any 28 band push up bra on days where I want to look fuller. 28 so it stay in place and has good support. Sometimes 32 is too big.

• Why don't you go to a lingerie designer and ask them to make you bra that suits you?

• At vs they have nice bras but if you're smaller than 32a or want cheaper bras for less than $50 they have really small bras (smallest is like 28aa I think) at Aerie/American Eagle's bra section that are only like $30

• You'll have to go to an aerie or vs to get fitted and check out the styles

• Maidenform. Anything by Maidenform is incredible

• there is no need to wear a bra

• Soft bra, I wear soft bras because I have small breast too and they are comfortable.