Outfit suggestions to wear with these boots?

A family member gave me a pair of boots today that could be categorized as "hooker boots" i was wondering if there was any way to wear them without looking trashy?
Outfit suggestions to wear with these boots?

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the type of boots I would expect on a 15yo girl :p

3|1
    0|0
    • I know haha i have a relatively alternative style. It varies day to day. Sometimes i wear dresses, other days its a tshirt and jeans. I wear heels, boots, sneakers, flats. I'm all over the place hahaha

• You post how do I look questions all the time. (don't think I don't recognize them just because you post anon 😂) so I want one for your different outfits with those boots too :p

• Thanks for MHO :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Well those boots definitely have a grunge vibe, and since the 90s are making such a comeback, I think you could rock them! Try pairing them with something from the new Courtney Love collection from Nasty Gal, or maybe a denim or plaid dress. You could also try them over skinny jeans with a chunky knit sweater. Just avoid anything too tight or short to keep from crossing the line ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 9

• uh, in all honesty i tried to think of something but i couldn't. i can see them best with a short skirt and tight top... which is usually not a good look with them boots.

try them with leggings or jeans and see how they go? not sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's impossible lol. But you can wear them on Halloween though.

3|0
    0|0
  • Wear them with black jeans and maybe a red or purple shirt (dark)
    And by the way those boots are cute ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • They look sexy. I have the same pair. Try black tights with a dress or a mid length skirt. Maybe jeans as well. Make sure nothing else is as sexy as these boots when you're wearing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinky! I cannot think of a single outfit that isn't prostitute or kinky sex orientated. Sorry...

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Jeans and a lose sweater

2|0
    0|0
  • Wear them for costume dress-up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear them with skinny jeans and a cardigan (and a shirt obviously)

1|0
    0|0
  • In a costume or cosplay I suppose, otherwise no.

1|0
    0|0