Can bigger girls rock a bikini?

My boyfriend wants to wear bikinis and I've never been confident enough to try because my stomach isn't completely flat. I'm not fat just chubby I guess (size 8 ) I'm really insecure with my body and I want to be more confident. I've had people tell me that if your not "in shape" or if you dont have a flat tummy you shohldnt wear a bikini, I'm just wondering If people actually care?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure your boyfriend knows the shape of your body.

It's his idea for you to wear a bikini.
    Don't worry about him being disappointed.
    Don't worry about anybody else either.

If you want to wear a bikini, you go ahead and rock that swim suit.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you can ear whatever you want. everyone will not like something about someone. fuck'em.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Your boyfriend wants to wear bikinis? ew. lol jk i know what u meant.

Why not just work out and adjust your lifestyle/diet choices so you can get the body you want and be confident? :) good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    • I've already don't that I've been eating healthier and working out regularly for 2 years, I've not lost any weight, just toned up but I can't get rid of my tummy

• Anyone can get rid of their tummy. You need to increase your knowledge of what you should or shouldn't eat. Take a look at foods that are high in the glycemic index, that's a concept most people are clueless about and keeps them away from looking their best.

• Ok will do thank you

• Most likely you'll get looks from guys who wished their girl friend would wear a bikini as well as you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather they not

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the bod. No way to know otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is a size 11 and wears a bikini. She looks awesome in it. Now she's not wearing a string bikini or anything. She uses a high waist bottom that goes up to here belly button. I'm sure you can find one that you look awesome in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend wants to wear bikinis?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of girls say they are chubby and they really aren't and I dont know sizes so if you have a pic of yourself in whatever way it helps guys

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• sure. But no matter what size I get bikini were never my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you can wear a bikini at any size! If you are insecure about your stomach, you could try a high-waisted style, which can have a cute retro look especially with a halter top.
    While some people may look at you and say "that girl should not be wearing a bikini," that is an outdated belief... however, you should wear what makes you comfortable! If you don't want to wear a bikini, don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried the high wasited and I hated it I just thought It looked weird on me

• Hey I'm there too, I'm a curvy size 6! I'm here to tell you that as long as you project confidence, nobody cares! I own a high waisted bikini that makes me feel amazing, and a string bikini that makes me feel a little less that way, but at the beach either nobody cares or they'll be watching your awesome curves ❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Size 8 isn't THAT big.

When you're at the beach or the pool you will see people in every shape & size. If you want to wear a bikini then wear one, then enjoy the day at the beach with your boyfriend!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes if it is fitted properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care I think bikinis look good on everybody

1|0
    0|0