Are side cornrows attractive?

Are side cornrows attractive?

Is this hairstyle cute or attractive on a Caucasian girl? What do you think?

0|0
10|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I love it, personally!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's attractive. White girls should go for it and make something else for black girls to get upset about lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are attractive on all races of girls

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks good to me :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I'm not much of a fan. My opinion doesn't change whether the girl is Caucasian or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • On her? yes. On most? no.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends. do you get one corn row for every year you spent in jail?

0|0
    0|0
  • its not for everybody but it is certainly for me. i like it a lot

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks! My best friend wants to see what id look like with them so tomorrow she's giving me some! 😂

• No ))))))))))))))))

0|2
    0|0
  • No...

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah it's cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

0|2
    0|0
  • Turnoff , ugly, cheap looking, immature, questionable judgment... so that is a no.

0|2
    0|0
  • white people don't need to be having cornrows, especially side cornrows. not racist, but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not so much.

0|2
    0|0
  • no...

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • NO !

0|0
    0|0
  • you do realize that basically every dating website that analyzes messaging and message reply rates says black women have the lowest rates... and white girls the highest.

why on god's green earth would you mimic something black girls like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that was a wee bit racist

• Show All
    • @existing_not_living

Or for example, despite asian/white couples being an extremely common racial pairing in the USA, Asians who are half white have a much higher risk of mental illness than Asians who are not biracial. Simple truth--asian women and white guys might love each other, but somehow it affects the kids negatively.
      www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Hell, different racial groups even have different night routines and sleep better or worse. sleepfoundation.org/.../poll-reveals-sleep-differences-among-ethnic-groups

Different races even kill themselves at highly different rates in the USA.
      blog.samhsa.gov/.../#.VrAAB0A3ln8

And yes, different races commit crime at different races, which poverty rates cannot explain.
      www.fbi.gov/.../...ce_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

It's life. Is it bigoted to say that border collies and german shepherds are different?

• @existing_not_living

and similar to how white/asian kids have a higher rate of mental illness than Asian kids, black/white couples have higher infant stillborn deaths than white/white couples.
      the risk of infant stillborn death in black/white couples is higher than white/white couples. According to the study of 1.6 million live births and 1700 stillbirths, "When all demographic, social, biological, genetic, congenital, and procedural risk factors except gestational age and birth weight were included, the odds ratios (OR) were all still significant."www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

• Not really!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• For like a special occasion or something, sure. For everyday, it's probably too much. As an alternative to an undercut, it's great.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it. Looks edgy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are

2|0
    0|0
  • They look aight

1|0
    0|0
  • i think they're hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the bottom pic is really pretty, although I suspect only a few girls could pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute, I would totally try it out 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Some can pull it off i guess

1|0
    0|0