Girls, what are your thoughts on high-cut bikinis and panties?

Like the examples above^

One of my closest friends recently started wearing panties in this style along with her high rise jeans and she swears up and down that they're the most comfortable skivvies she's ever worn and she tells me that her fiance loves seeing her in them, which makes it seem like a win/win for her because she can wear a panty she's comfortable in and her guy likes as well. It also turns out that she also has high cut bikinis as well and she wore one when we on vacation to Hilton Head, SC last summer and truth be told... she looked killer in it and she wasn't the only girl there wearing a bikini in that style either, there were other girls there also showing a lot of leg and buttcheek as well.

I'm thinking about taking the plunge myself and buy one just to give it a try to see and feel what all the fuss is about, but I'd like an outside, subjective opinion on this. Is this fashionable? Would you wear something like this yourself? or do you think it's tacky and should've stayed in the 1980s and 1990s?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love high-cuts. I think they look really sexy on me, they highlight my hips, they allow my legs more freedom to move and they feel freakin' awesome. I like the ones with moderate booty coverage the best.

Hopefully the Reagan-era styled panties come back in fashion soon so I can buy more (and buy them cheaper) at Walmart and Target instead of paying $15-$40 for a pair on evilBay and etsy.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm searching for this style and sadly I can't find it anywhere. I think it makes legs look longer and covers the belly a bit.

• Too 80's and 90's for me... Makes girls look like they don't have hips - which is terrible... I don't find a boyish looking figure appealing.

• I actually really like the way those look haha

• I don't know I like hipster for my bikinis because I'm afraid the low-cuts will just slip right off but usually they're all big enough they fit me like hipster

• I don't mind them, I don't know if I can pull them off though.

• The high-leg thing's definitely going back in style what I've seen, especially with high waist jeans making a big comeback. I'd buy some myself but they're awfully hard to find on clothing racks or even on Amazon.

• ... FROM what I've seen...

I need to go to bed, no more caffeine for me.