Is blushing cute or just chilidish?

guys do you like it when a girl blushes?

i just got back from a (fun) night out and there was a guy at the club who seemed interesting to me... obivously, 'cause just having him looking at me made me blush lol I looked back at him for like 0.0001 seconds, stared at my feet and turned around. so embarassing...

guys, do you think that was weird?

also if a girl blushes because of you would that make it easier to approach her or would you lose interest 'cause there's no chase?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when a girl blushes. It's so cute and you know she's into you and you can make her heart race with excitement and nervousness. It also gets rid of any doubts and just screams "approach me!"

Yeah, at that point, screw the chase. When tension is running that high, you just have to go along with the thrill and excitement.

What Guys Said 4

• The way you describe it, I would see it as lack of confidence in yourself and a bit immature. If you started blushing after I already initiated flirting and/or conversation with you then I would see it as cute and a sure sign that you were into me.

• He was just checking me out / watching me dance and I forced myself to look back at him because id noticed him before and liked him. but I was only able to make eye contact for like half a second, then I smiled, blushed and turned around. I don't know if its shyness or lack of confidence :(

• I never looked at it that way. but its true, most guys approach me when I leave my friends to go to the bar / bathroom / jump off the stage :) etc...anyway, thans for your help!

• No problem. Good luck. =P

• it would make it much easier to approach you.

However, some guys want different types of girls... and a blushing type might not be that one.

My advice would be to just do what you do, the right guys will find their way into your life.

• It's cute. I wouldn't think its weird. It just shows that that she is attracted to me.

• CUTE

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's cute! Even though this is directed towards guys ((: I don't think its childish unless the girl talks like she just sucked on helium and is immature. otherwise then it's adorable! (:

• My mom and I just talked about this the other night. Blushing is a genuine reaction when you like someone. Rather if they are around or when someone is talking about them a blush is a good thing. You can’t really fake or control blushing so you have to know it’s genuine. I know when I see someone blush even if it’s another girl I think it’s sweet. Shy people blush a lot it’s a signal they are interested at the very least.

• myself being a girl. I use to be embarrassed when a guy would make me blush but they would always say don't be silly its cutee.

so you really shouldn't be embarrassed to blush! guys think its simply cute

• cute it means ur into the guy ;]