Do you think a girl with short hair or hair up makes her look like a man/ less attractive?

Do girls with short hair or her hair up makes her look less attractive compare to girls with long hair down?

Do these styles of hair makes a girl look more like a guy? Ex. bobcuts, boycuts, ponytails, ballerina buns, etc...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as a she has a women's figure and you notice she has boobs and a female face than no she doesn't look likes man. Also to answer the question yes women can be attractive with those things. If you need an example watch the original point break made I. The 90's.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I think it takes a very special, quirky, powerful woman to have the confidence and creativity to truly pull off a short hair or an updo. A lot of women rely on their hair to feel confident, sexy, and feminine which is slightly pathetic because they turn into sniveling crybabies when it comes to a simple trim. -_- It is an incredibly sad sight to see a grown woman sniveling and dropping tears at a salon because she's getting an inch of her hair TRIMMED for future hair health. smdh

I don't think a girl with short hair or an updo hairstyle makes her look like a man or less attractive. If anything, it makes her look more fearless, creative, and strong enough to not be so pitifully self-conscious of how others perceive her.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think so. Women can look beautiful with many different hairstyles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love short hair on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short haircuts look bad. Wearing ponytails, etc. doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a woman has short hair or wears it up I find it really attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nah...
    =)

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about how it compliments and frames a persons facial features

0|0
    0|0