Do guys and girls like sluts?

I'm always wearing revealing clothes and showing off my body I love it wen guys and girls stare at me and pay me attention .. ill flirt with anyone and let people touch me if they want ... I get called a slut by a lot of people but I don't really care I have fun doing what I do! but guys and girls do you like girls like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys with little experience that just want sex will give you enough attention to get you into bed, but will not like or respect you. If you are just a tease then even those guys that want to sleep with you will hate you. You sound like you have issues, and you should probably reevaluate you life. Looks fade with time, and down the road when you wake up you are going to be so emotionally damaged that no one will want you.

What Guys Said 3

• hell yeah.. we love em. Though ur kind is just for show or for a short term date... deff not gonna merry u..

• if a guy just want sex and nothing else he would be ok with it. as far as a relationship I feel a guy would find that as a turn off becasue he might think you would cheat on him and they would have trouble trusting you

• I feel sorry for you.

What Girls Said 3

• well I know girls probably don't like you. Girls are looking at you and calling you a slut, that doesn't mean they envy you it means they hate you. You make it hard for girls like me, who aren't attention whores, to find guys because they're all drooling over you and will probably get some sort of disease from you. So no, I don't like girls like you but I do take comfort in the fact that you probably have some daddy issues, will most likely get a STD, and probably never have a healthy relationship. Just don't give all the good guys out there any disease you may have.

• i won't say you were a slut just a girl looking to enjoy life that's all, but have you ever thought about maybe they touch you that way because they think you're easy, they won't ever respect you especially if yu let any one touch you, and you remind of of a song to its called "dirty little girl." but anyway try less revelaing clothes or just show off your assets not the whole package like you're doing now , you want people to want to see you for you and want to get with you if you're letting anyone touch you that could so look wrong especiallu when you try to find a guy you actually want, and he sees or knows you just let his friend feel you up, that's bad, so just take my advice and try not to be so easy.but if there are some issues going on seek help like go talk to a friend and go shopping

• Without being nasty, I tend to look at girls like that and feel sorry for them.

Being a slut will never earn you respect. sure guys will look at you and pay you attention but all they'll be after is a f***. is that how you really want to be seen?