Home-made ripped jeans ! can you guys tell me if they look half decent haha

okay so I had this old pair of black jeans just kickin around and I figured I'd make ripped jeans out of them. I'm wearing them in my profile picture, although you can only see the top of them because the picture is cropped. do you think I went over board on cutting my jeans lol ? my mom says there's too much skin showing haha =]

Most Helpful Guy

• Is a zebra white with black stripes or black with white stripes o.O I think when your pants make people think things like that, you may have indeed, gone a bit overboard dear=P Heck where I went to school, that wouldn't even be allowed, not that you planned on wearing them to school.

What Guys Said 2

• Uhhm, yes I think you cut a little too much lol it looks kind of weird. You're pretty :)

• listen to your mom lol

=)

What Girls Said 4

• Yeahhhh, I don't think those could really qualify as jeans anymore. You went a little overboard on them. But hey, at least they were an old pair, right? :)

• Yeah I have to agree with your mom.

• im a big fan of ripped/ clothes with holes I'm 17 too and even I agree with ur mom. there cute pants but that's a little too much skin showing. you should have cut the holes mid thigh and worked ur way down. so its cute and sexy still but not whorish. not saying you are but that's the impression people are gonna get

• Maybe cut to a little to much lol Luckly they were old jeans not $500 jeans