Hair color help please?

Hair color help please?
I want to do my hair like this. I've tried in the past and it never worked out, it would be cool for 1 day and then all rinse out. Because I ha e black hair when I did it before I bleached it so it would be able to show up. My hair now is sorta a light golden brown, it's sorta really an ugly color but I really wanna do the purple so I don't wanna go back dark and have to start all over again. Anyone know of a brand of color or a way I can do my hair this color. I thought of grape kool aid but I'm afraid it will just be dark and won't be able to tell its even purple.

Most Helpful Guy

• The hair color in the picture look really good. You should go with the color.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a cosmetologist. Get it professionally done.

• I am a cosmetologist

• So... get a friend to do it.

You should be trained in it.

• I don't need help doing it, I've been coloring and cutting my hair myself before I went to cosmetology school. I'm looking for a brand of color I can use to get that color. I've tried a few different ones and no luck so asking others if they know of any that would work

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• SPLAT hair dye.

And then go to overtone. co and get their color depositing conditioner and weekly deep conditioner treatment to maintain it.

• Why don't you just go to a salon and then it will for sure come out the way you want.

• I am a cosmetologist

• Okay then why not ask a friend to help?

• I don't need help doing it, I'm looking for a brand of color I can buy that will give me that color. I've tried a few different ones and don't get close to that

• i think it would be safest to go to see a professional to get your hair done