Be honest, can you tell that this is a snow suit?

I want something to wear around town that is really warm but doesn't look like I'm the michelin man. Will you be fooled if you see me wearing this at the mall or at a grocery store? It's actually insulated and super warm!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. Then again, i'm used to properly cold winters, and know what to look for.

may i ask what fabric it is made of?

• I looked it up, it says "Stretch 3L Denim Softshell" and insulated with "primaloft" I have no idea what those mean lol... I just hope it's warm!

• denim on the outside, primaloft insulating aterial on the inside. Not bad, but it'll SOAK up water if it rains. But at least the insulating material stays warm even when wet

What Guys Said 9

• It doesn't look like a snow suit. It look like a regular outfit and plus it super warm. So this sound like a super good deal for you.

• Thanks! I was hoping someone would say this. So you woulnt' be turned off I I showed up wearing this? :)

• I wouldn't be a turn off for me at all. I would tell you look beautiful.

• I would think it's something else.

• WTF is that tron star trek sh it. Holy fu k. JK it looks pretty good not gonna lie : D

• Bahahah

Yes it looks like a snow suit onsie. But its a nice one and good choice. I like the color and style a lot

• damn I was hoping nobody would know! if i didnt' tell you would you still think that?

• Yes it would show and I'd know but I'd think it's a light version not so bulky

You can get away with it if it's very wintery where you are otherwise you'll stand out

But with that outfit I don't think in a bad way, its well fittted and looks good but still looks like a full body suit

• Looks to light to be honest.

• Lmaooo yea

• I like that a lot and it dosn't look too much like a snow suit

• I would think you're a member of the Night's Watch

• That looks odd.

Where do you live? How cold is it?

There are brands that make down parkas that are more fitted.

What Girls Said 2