I need more suits?

i have like 20 suits but i need more and i dont know what suits should i buy. send images and pages with awesome suits or tuxes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have enough suits!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't own a single one or a dress shirt, pants, shoes, jacket or a tie. I don't even know how to tie a tie. I never go anyplace with a dress code because it's no place I'd want to be anyway. My father was a demonic Baptist preacher from hell that was all about appearances and when I was in the Navy they told me how to dress too. After I got out I swore no one would ever tell me how to dress again. I've kept that promise and make no apologies

What Girls Said 2

• I think 20 suits is enough to own. Since you already go the basics, I suppose, you could have a statement suit, like something in a bright colour, or stripey?

• Nobody needs more than 20 suits. Buy new ties, shirts, belts and shoes to mix and match/add color.

What Guys Said 1

• Look for an tailor. He will explain why you have more than enough.
    He will sit down with you, listen to your wishes, measure your body size and give you tips about business menswear.
    That's where your money should go.