Why are guys into slutty girls?

guys like sluts because they're easy, don't like or respect them at all but will sleep with them just to get laid completely ignore all the girls who are nice, classy, and not slutty even though they respect them more and see them as marriage material. So are all of us nice, classy, non-slutty girls just supposed to wait until you guys have gotten you share of free sex and in the mean time wonder why we never get laid and wind up generally feeling unattractive and unwanted just because we don't open our legs for whoever walks by? I'm trying to figure out where any of this makes sense, why not just ditch the slutty girls and all the diseases they come with and go to the classy girls who will sleep with you just not 5 minutes after they meet you?

Most Helpful Guy

• So is it just the attention you're jealous of, or is it something more? So you want a whole bunch of guys to hit on you with out them getting what they want. They as in the slutty guys that most of is on this post are talking about. So the slutty guys that are the only ones you seem to be going after, or waiting for, don't want to sit there and wait because it takes to to long or too much effort. I agree that it's lazy and unfair to you, but come on, the world isn't a fair place. I hate it when people like to generalize. I mean come on be real, is anyone in life going to take a shortcut or go the long way. quite a bit of people are going to take a shortcut for convienence. Just because you're the type of person that wants a deep and serious relationship, doesn't mean everyone else has to. You talk about these slutty girls and all of the negative aspects about it. how about a relationship that you get extremely commited to, and you break. everything ends badly, what about all the heartache and stress. I mean be reasonable. and by your thought process a non slutty girl isn't going to have a disease, what about the girls that are born with it. So we don't know who has or doesn't. So what do I say, I'll add on to what the other guy said, if those are the guys that you keep noticing, open your eyes. The guys that are out there hitting on women one after another are not us that are waiting for our moments.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, that's just a big unfounded stereotype about guys...

Let's look at it another way...slutty guys go for slutty girls. Their desires are mutual. If those are the only guys you see, then you're looking for the wrong kind of guys.

I'm afraid that if you define your attractiveness by whether or not a guy is willing to sleep with you, then you're thinking the same way as those slutty guys. The slutty guys go after all those slutty girls because being able to sleep with them boosts their self-esteem.

Incidentally, while the slutty guys may view you as marriage material, they are not the best marriage material.

Classy guys do exist, and they're the ones that are interested in more than slutty girls. If you're a truly class girl, you'll accept nothing less than a truly classy guy.

• I can relate to your situation as it is not all the different for a nice guy as compared to a dog, or dawg not sure what the vernacular is. At any rate, I would say don't feel bad and don't change who you are as a person. I'm sure you will find a good man who will value and love you for the person that you are, rather than the person you are not. I won't deny guys and girls alike often choose to take the path of least resistance. To be sure they are getting a lot of sex, which might satisfy their needs for the moment. Take a closer look at some of the people that like to "circulate" a lot, you might find that they really aren't all that happy, as they may not actually be getting the sort of love you get in a good quality relationship. Hang in there and don't give up, there are good guys out there who can actually use both of their heads very well. ;-) and these guys respect themselves and women and will seek out good girls.

• Most "nice" girls are a lot of talk and not a lot of action. If you want the guy, you have to play the game. You have to give the guy a little something to know there is a chance.

If a guy can't give you 5 minutes before going off to other women, then forget him. On the other side, if you can't keep a guy's interest for 5 minutes, he is going to forget you and move on. You may be "nice" but you have to have game. You have to have the look, the confidence, the swagger, the talk. You have to hold your own in a conversation.

Take a few notes from the bad girls yet don't compromise your values. Remember, the tortoise won the race, not the hare.

• Like scbigmac07 and markml said, the guys who run around trying to get as much p**** as possible are the guys who very much expect you to just wait around. The actual good guys (yes, they exist) would be more than willing to chase a relationship rather than just look for sex. If your goal is to attract the player guys by using the classy girl personality, you aren't going to succeed.

Guys who are looking for sex will find girls who give them sex. Guys who are looking for sex and find classy girls who want to wait will just dump you because their wants aren't being fulfilled. Guys who are looking for a relationship will be more likely to stay with you because they are getting what they want. If you aren't going to put out for guys who want sex, don't be surprised when they decide that sex with you isn't worth a relationship.

This works in reverse too. The "nice guys" who decide that all women go for assholes, when the women they chase are just going after assholes. There are women who actually look for good guys from the beginning.

In short, the guys who want sex are going to get sex. Since you aren't going to give it to them (quickly, at least), they're not interested in you.

• In my experience the nice girls that you would like to date tend to show no interest in guys, where as the "sluts" make it painfully clear that they like you. We're just going with the sure thing.

• i can totally disagree and agree, guys are thinking of the exact same thing, I go out and hang out with girls they come to me pretty easily but I brush them off because there easy to get (they look perfectly fine) but the girls I do like and date often cheat or lie... soo in the end if your not the player, your going to probably get played. I've tried pretty hard to a look for a girl that's nice cute and smart and has similar interests yet she has not come into my life once.

• nice girls can be slutty to I know a lot of them that act innocent but will suck dik in a heartbeat. Guys like sluts because they are disposable they use them and throw them away. Eventually we marry a good honest loving girl at the end on my part atleast. Good luck

What Girls Said 0