What are the advantages and disadvantages of being small?

I'm just wondering because there's this shirt I want, and it's the only one on the site that doesn't come in my size. I was thinking "I wish I was small."

What's good about being small, and what's bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it depends on the company. I would hate it if I found a really cute dress and I couldn't fit it because it's a small. generally I'm a small except if I go to one of those stores where a small is an extra small by my standards. but anyways that's the only scenario I can think of where it would be bad to be not 'small'

I guess it's good to be small to fit clothes but sometimes not so healthy if you're like anorexic or something etc.

• It sucks for me. It's hard to find any band stuff over a XL. :(

What Girls Said 3

• Being small sucks because You have to go to the kids department, and the fact that I'm also so short that when I do get clothes the legs in the pants go past my feet. You can't find clothes that don't have little girly pictures on them also. I want pants that don't make me look like a little kid. Even though I look like one and I'm in my 30's :(

• well bad thing about being small: girls don't like u

good thing: you can hide in places others cant

• You fit.

What Guys Said 1

• Generally, smaller people are quicker, and can hide better o.O That would be good, I guess. One bad thing about being small, I found recently, is that it kind of gives a hit to the male ego, when one has to shop for his pants in the boys department because most places don't sell mens pants in waist sizes 29 and below. Hey ladies look at me, I'm wearing my big boy pants *sigh* O.o