Girls, The perfect foundation?

Not sure if one even exists... But if there does please tell me!! I am looking for a foundation that is water proof and will not come off in the rain or if I rub my face, And will not leave residue dust on my dark clothes when it touches them. Hopefully at the same time, it is easily washed off with makeup wipes? I also want something that comes in very light colors cause many foundations do not have one that is light enough for my porcelain skin. I would like it not to peel and at the same time to control my grease. I have a combo of oily and dry skin. Maybe it could be somewhat breathable and I could sweat in it? Maybe some sunscreen in it? Oh and one more thing, I would love it if it would have good coverage. Nothing I have found will take care of those pesky creases. In my dream world, it would hardly feel like I even put anything on but make my skin lookin baby doll and flawless, and this wonderful combo would all be contained in a college-budget-friendly price range. I know this is ridiculous. But what is the closest you have found to what I'm talking about? Any ideas anyone?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this one.
    www.baobella.com/.../...-Infallible-Foundation.jpg
    I don't think it's officially waterproof, but when I wash my hands after putting it on my face (I use clean fingers to apply makeup), I HAVE to use soap. Otherwise it won't come off. I also have very light skin and I think the lightest shade matches my skin tone pretty well. And once it dries completely, I haven't experienced any stains on my clothes (however I'd still be very careful, honestly I don't think there are any foundations that will NOT stain your clothes if you're not careful). Really good coverage. A little goes a long way. If you put on too much, it'll start to look cakey. I think it hits most of the things you're looking for. I don't think there are any foundations in the world that hit all of those points, though. If you're having trouble with your over all skin health, I think you should focus more on getting proper skin cleansing products, rather than makeup that fits your very specific skin issues.

• It seems like they have now upgraded it to a guaranteed 24 hour coverage. And the shade I use has a fitting name, "Porcelain" :)

• Oh perfect! Yeah that is my skin tone too!

What Girls Said 5

• I have the same problem.
    Go with Oriflame smoothie foundation in porcelain.
    http://img.makeupalley.com/4/1/3/8/2416579.JPG

It's cheap but good for the price - better than a lot of foundations more than double the price. BUT it doesn't have that great coverage - it's more for color correcting - if you have redness problems.

Since you need something with great coverage and that doesn't crease AND that it has spf I'd go for Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer. I have it in porcelain in oil free version. It's amazing! it looks too dark, but when you put it on it really blends with your tone and I think it will suite you well. It's waaaay more coverage than I originally thought, so I use it sparingly!

• Mac Pro-longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation. $33 (which I find expensive for makeup, but what do I know) I bought it just for kicks since it was "waterproof". AMAZING results. Check out reviews if you're not sure, but this product was totally worth it. Hope this helped and good luck!

• I only tired urban decay liquid and umm becca and this other one in a sample hourglass and umm... what it called I think it was from walmart.

• CHANEL le blanc

• I use lancome matte stay, its not waterproof but it works super well, to make it last longer i use all night setting spray by urban decay and my makeup is pretty much fully on until i either shower or take it off myself!