When visiting the beach, do you leave the house in your swimsuit or change at the beach?

• I leave the house in my beach-wear
    86% (24)73% (8)82% (32)Vote
  • I change at the beach
    14% (4)27% (3)18% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would I waste my precious beach time? I'm leaving the house totally ready to go.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Leave with swimsuit

0|0
    0|0
  • I go in my beach shorts with any other clothes over the top if needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get dressed first before I swim

0|0
    0|0
    • well... i can't i understand what you mean

• I change while driving the car 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • If there are facilities there, I change at the beach. Otherwise, I change before I leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change at the beach:/

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go in my swimming shorts. When I was young I went topless too, but now I wear my tshirt and take it off at the beach

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I usually wear my beach wear underneath my beach cover up. It kind of looks like a poncho like dress :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave in my swimsuit with regular clothes on top:)

2|0
    0|0
    • no i mean just in your swimsuit or in regular clothes. if you leave the house with clothes over your swimsuit then that falls under changing at the beach

• No i go to the beach and leave the beach in my swimwear with naybe some shorts or a singlet/sundress over the top

1|0
    0|0
  • Public restrooms are just gross

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends son the commodities there. When I know we have a private cabin I mostly go in normal clothes and change in the cabin for beachwear.

Otherwise I leave in swimwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I leave the house with my swimwear on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think like everyone I put it on, then put clothes on top at home and go to the beach. So I don't change at the beach.

0|0
    0|0
    • well i mean just leaving the house in your swimwear, without any clothes over it

• Nobody does that, because then what will you change into once you are done swimming?

• i do that sometimes and a lot of other people do as well. must be a culture difference or something

• I leave the house with my swimsuit on, wearing shorts/shirt/dress over it.

0|0
    0|0
    • so... you change at the beach then

• Show All
    • that is what i mean. unless you go swimming in your normal clothes?