What is he doing?

Last night a guy friend that I just met slept over my house and so did my best friend "who's a girl". I have a queen sized bed and a fold out bed in my room which was where he was going to sleep, but instead we ended up watching scary movies on my bed all together and we were squished... I can't handle scary movies and every time something scary happened I would jump and try to turn to him. I'm confused because he didn't show interest much but he chose to sleep on the same bed as us... He doesn't have feelings for my friend because 1. They're cousins 2. She is in love with her boyfriend. I don't get it, then we were watching American Pie and we were both kinda getting kinda turned on in a funny way and he randomly says "oh I just realized I'm not wearing underwear..." then we all laughed and her turns to us and was like "hahaha what about you guys...?" my friend said yeah that's disgusting and I said "umm yeah but I'm not wearing a bra..." and he was like "oh really...? hmmmm..." I'm so confused as to what he's thinking. Can ANYONE help me please?!

Most Helpful Girl

• its hard to tell. and I'm sorry people are posting rude comments I know you just want to know and I understand that.. so I feel bad. but its too hard to tell from this information he may or may not follow your instincts

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

• No problem!

if you really think he likes you he probably does. if you're not sure then just keep trying to figure it out because once again from one thing it hard to tell

What Guys Said 3

• youre flirting, that shows both parties are mutually attracted or comfortable with each other where they are able to flirt...i mean I'm not really sure I wasn't there I'm trying to picture him saying that and how you guys were...i duno why he'd randomly say I'm not wearing any underwear..but whatever he said it lol...keep an eye out for more flirtatious vibes...im sure if he wants to hook up he will continue to flirt, pick on you, etc till he accomplishes that - who knows maybe even more

• But he wasn't flirting that's the thing....... he wouldn't do flirtatious things but he CHOSE to sleep on the bed with us but he didn't show me any signs other than that.

• What is your deal?!

• Lol, look...if you like him, try flirting again...i love it when girls flirt with me its a huge turn on...dont jump into things too fast and over analyze alright? I'm not sure how old you are, which it honestly doesn't matter, but some advice, take it slow, don't rush into anything, don't be ga ga goo goo over him and whatever because no one likes an easy girl or an easy guy - in all ways..play ti cool, if you like him flirt...its the first sign of attraction..GO FOR IT! gl

• Yeah, in truth, we don't want to admit it, but guys LOVE it when you talk about your boobs. He's probably more confused than you at that point. What he said "oh really...? hmm..." that's him wondering if you were hinting at sex or something, not him hinting at wanting to. And about the scary movies, he wasn't showing any interest because he was trying to be cool and collected. The movie was apparently intense and he probably (internally, but not showing so) was just as scared as you. ;) At this point, if you like him, be open and tell him you want to take it further. Guys are stubborn and they want to look stern. That's all. Good luck!

• No he wasn't scared at all..... seriously, but I can't just tell him that because I just met him a couple of days ago at a basketball game, and then we met up again at last nights game. We drove around and crused for while but it was me, him, my two classmates (boys) and my best friend.

• dude, he likes you. maybe with ur friend around or maybe because you all were so close together he was afraid to flirt too much. but yeah, he likes you have another movie night! lol

What Girls Said 3

• aw feisty gurlies on some of the posts!

yeah don't look into it too much, that's the issue. Maybe he likes you a little or a lot. If your gut says no and that he was just entertained, then move on :)

• he was just being flirtatious. nothing more.

• But he wasn't flirting that's the thing....... he wouldn't do flirtatious things but he CHOSE to sleep on the bed with us but he didn't show me any signs other than that

• Thanks sweethear18!

Anyway, one way or another, I hope you got an answer. I'll stop commenting now :S

• Oh, well thank you so much..... I really appreciate your answer, I just did honestly feel like you were getting frustrated with me. I'm so sorry for over reacting.

• It doesn't mean anything. It means that sleeping on the bed was more comfortable than the fold out bed. You're clearly trying to convince yourself that he likes you, but that isn't the case. Sorry, Hun.

• No thank you for being straight I really appreciate it. I figured it was that...... thank you though

• Because she told me without being rude. Wait, why are you getting p*ssed at me now? I didn't say any other of the answers weren't straight forward...... but I wasn't LOOKING for this answer...... it just sounds right according to my situation. I wasn't getting mad until someone started being rude to me for no reason. Plus I wasn't getting mad at "people" I was just surprised and defending myself at a "person"

• Which now I realize she wasn't intentionally being rude, and I apologize for getting defensive.