Do you like to wear jewelry?

Do you like to wear jewelry?

• yes
    58% (29)37% (7)52% (36)Vote
  • no
    42% (21)63% (12)48% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The results are pretty much what I expected, with the more guys saying no than yes and more girls saying yes than no, though I thought that a greater proportion of girls would say yes.

2|0
19|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say no, but I in 2014 I learned how to make a guitar, then I bought all sorts of tools, and had a bunch of scrap wood left over that was too nice to throw away. One of the prices of wood from my fretboard still had enough to use for something, but I didn't know what. So I cut out a square of it and left it, then I realized I could try making a wooden ring, and put lacquer on it and shine it up. So now I have a square with a circle cut out of it waiting to be turned into a ring. Sorry for the story

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe after I finish it I will wear it, but I'm not sure, at least maybe if I ever go on a date in this life and maybe get married I might not have to buy a bling ring for engagement and wedding lol but, knowing how women are about things and weddings hat would make for a divorce lol

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 18

• Eh, the only jewelry I really wear is a necklace on ocassion and my ring.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah no one can tell. I want buy a an apple necklace thou!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly just earrings and dogtag/necklace

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing jewelry, especially fancy jewelry like this:
    accuratepmr. com/.../... elry-store-salem-oregon. jpg
    Jewelry is my favorite accessory.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear studs and necklaces. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm not a jewelery person at all. Earrings and my ring, that's it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but not a huge amount... and all matching like that girl😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I like that combination too. On her I mean - I don't think I'd be able to pull that off :P

• I love to. It becomes very strange whenever I end up missing a ring/watch/earrings because I feel "naked" without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a must that I have earrings on. I also wear my lip ring from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • who doesn t :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like in your pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's kind of annoying since you have to take it on and off. I wear it just for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my college ring, punk black bracelet and black dangling cross earings.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, i can't stand it. even earrings for more than a few hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • On fancy occasions

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE wearing jewelry 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if I can avoid it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i never really wear jewelry...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It's my favorite thing to wear with the exception of butt plugs.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Kinda bothers or distracts me. Just don't find it comfortable. Sure it can be beautiful but I guess it's not something for me to wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have various bracelets and pendants that I wear

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what I'm doing. Jewelry needs the right occasion to bring out it's spark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wear my St. Olga cross because it was given to me at baptism, and I wear a watch, but other than that I am pretty much jewelry free.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • do watches count as jewelry. I like to wear those, but people say I don't suit watches :(

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure. I'd say yes but most jewelry only serves an aesthetic purpose whereas watches have some utility.

• Nothing bad about it in and by itself, but I myself don't wear jewelry

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear one ring, one watch, braided leather bracelet, and very rarely, a necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wanna look like a wizard...

0|0
    0|0