Whats so great about the generic abercrombie and fitch model face wise?

I mean yeah they do have amazing bodies, but simply by facial features, are they even better than the conventionslly handsome men? I mean yeah some do stand out like nick Bateman, but is it just me or the average model isn't like GORGEOUS?

Unfiltered pics but even these are in hd with conscious poses, could it just be that cheerleader effect like they say in "how i met your mother". Lol

What Girls Said 3

• hahah I would love to go to an opening hahah!

• I mean of course their bodies look hot andall no homo and their faces are handsome too for sure but ny point is looking at each guy individually, are they really ahead of the conventionally handsome guy?

• Also i have noticed that these guys clearly have smaller than average male faces while they say big faces are more masculine, so what is the truth? Is the media just plsyingwith our minds confusing us as to what is attractive and not?

• Yes its true!

• Lol, yeah. Some of them are really ugly to me, but they have "hot" bodies.

• Exactly, people keep talking about the "abercrombie and fitch look" as if its so intimidating though they are pretty normal looking guys with great bodies in my opinion

• Have u ever met any in real? I have never met any or i didn't know they were, thing is i myself am about 180cm and have a swimmer build (though i need to get to cutting now) and have been told i am handsome more than a few times but from the words of people and internet i imagine them as these huge angelic people when i hear the word model. Is it really that way?

• I don't know if it's that way. I met a couple models in general. I think I met one abercrombie model, but I can't remember when. I wasn't all crazy about it though. It wasn't a big deal.

• It's not the cheerleader effect. Personally speaking, I don't like any of them, but I can understand the fact that other women may be attracted to them.

• Its like when someone says a & f male model, i think them in a group or no less than nick bateman, but looking at the normal model in it, doesn't seem THAT great tbh taking individually

What Guys Said 0