How to be girly?

I'm hopeless with hair and make up. Also I have tiny boobs and lips.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself, no need to do anything else

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need big boobs or full lips to be girly. You just have to flaunt your features, whether you like them or not. And confidence is huge.
    Makeup: You don't need to be skilled because God knows i'm not and I get away with it. You can always visit a professional makeup artist and they can do your makeup and tell you tricks and secrets. But everything you'd need for a night out if you're doing a full face of makeup: foundation base, foundation, concealer, translucent powder, blush, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow base, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara, false eyelashes, makeup spray (to keep it in place), along with the right brushes. So pick and choose from that and pick and choose from different colors.
    For your boobs, the bombshell push up bra does a really good job at giving you some extra cleavage. But really, I bet you're beautiful and you don't even need to do makeup.
    But i'm better at fashion than I am at makeup, so if you're wondering about where to shop, what to wear, feel free to message me! :)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 9

• To be girly you need to wear more skirts and dresses. You need to wear nail polish occasionally. You should have good fashion sense, and own at least one pair of heels. Pink, purple, and pastels are typical girly colors, I recommend wearing them, floral prints are great too (they're my favorite, actually). Carry a purse everywhere you go, along with makeup for touch ups. Speaking of makeup, obviously wearing makeup is part of being girly. Natural makeup is what's preferred, a little of BB cream, mascara, and lip gloss would do. A tip to give the illusion of bigger lips is to take a light colored or nude lip pencil and shade your lips. Next step is to top it off with a sheer lip gloss, along with a little of white powder in the center. For your boobs, if you want them to appear bigger, wear padded bras and a tight top.
    As for the hair, never keep it looking dull. There are various hairstyles you try: Fishtail braids, loose curls, beach waves, sock bun, etc... You should always take good care of your hair. Add accessories to your look, headbands, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are great girly touches, just make sure to not wear too much, to not look too "costume-y". Always look well groomed (avoid those "lazy day" looks) and take care of your overall hygiene and stay away from disgusting things. To be considered girly, you need to have lady like manners: you should sound polite, have good posture, be neat, eat with a fork & knife, and avoid saying swear words. This optional but you could get involved in activities that girly girls tend to do, activities such as ballet dancing, ice skating, cheer leading, or gymnastics. Overall to be girly, you need to be well groomed, lady like, and stylish.

• well... when it comes to makeup you can look for tutorials on youtube and when it comes to style you can have ideas from pinterest

• Wear fabrics like silk, lace and mesh. Also, long hair is considered girly but short hair is cute too. Consider a touch of makeup like lipgloss, mascara, blush and maybe concealer if you need it. Flats and casual sneakers and boots are great too. Try to wear light colours such as PINK, beige, light blue, yellow, lavender, grey and white. Grow your nails and paint them. Try to wear skirts, dresses, frilly clothes and cuts that show off your collarbones, belly and legs if you're okay with that. The most important thing, though is being yourself!! Never try to duplicate someone else's look because you will ALWAYS end up coming off as unauthentic or even unattractive...

• Just be yourself. trust me it won't make you happy if you change into someone you are not comfortable with. and boobs? its such a hindrance when you play sports. I do swimming and basketball way back highschool. its such a pain. but you have to love I because its part of you.

• Girly is what you decide it to be! I have no lips (I mean I legit had to have a ct-scan when I was born because my head/face was so small), and my boobs certainly aren't watermelons, but hey, I can rock, and I guarantee you; you are just as if not more beautiful than me.

• You can use lipbalm,/lipstick For to make bigger your lips.
    And try long hair.
    If you share a nude picture, we can comment easily.

• I can help you. want to talk in private though?

• In some cultures tiny boobs and lips are an asset!

• Maybe wear different types of tops (some with lace, chiffon, etc.) or dresses. You can go for more feminine prints, like floral. But just be comfortable with whatever you like.