Damn girl, how you fit in them jeans?

Seriously though, how do you fit in them jeans. Isn't it a struggle wearing tight jeans each time or am I wrong? Do you find it easy or hard? If hard, are you used to it by now or is it just as annoying each time putting them on?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as I don't Stuff myself, @My UsernameRules and I am Able to 'Fit in them jeans' I means, I am Good with This... Each time.
    However, to be Honest, there are Other less Trying Times comes those Times, I like to wear a More loose Fitting Jeans just to Bum around my Bum with that is Less... Annoying.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • @MyUsernameRules

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, sweetie, and These Mean Jeans are fitting even better now. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are flatter between the legs than men LOL, so jeans can be tighter without causing pain like a guy would get with jeans that tight.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• It's not a struggle at all, jeans are stiff they're really flexible actually! They're pretty easy to get into if they fit right.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have elastic... so not hard...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's only a struggle if they're skinny jeans and I haven't dried off properly after a shower lol

2|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't enjoy the tightness, I probably wouldn't wear them

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a struggle to put on jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't had any memorable issues cx

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dresses, problem solved 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to get them over my butt but once they're on it's all good, hahaha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im actually used to it so it's not that hard

0|0
    0|0
  • it isn't a struggle at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!