Hair, what should I do?

I'm always changing my hair. These are the two I'm debating between. (This summer I kinda did the blonde but if I do it again I'll have a professional do it and ease into it.) I also put a pic of me on there so you can honestly tell me which you think. I tried to blur my face a little lol

ME:

link

OPTION 1:

link

OPTION 2:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you would look really good with either of those options, I'm actually really impressed with both your choices, many people try to do things that wouldn't look good on them at all. I have always liked the look of option 1and you could pull that off easily. Thought I bet the red tones in option 2 would really make your eyes glow!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i think the 3rd option would look good but just ask the profesional hair stylest he or she will know what sutes you best

• i love the option number two. not to many people could pull that off but it would be absolutely perfect on you.

• option 2! :)