Guys - how do you want girls to dress?

or does it matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just on average days, a simple shirt or upper body garment with some nice tight, but comfortable jeans. You can switch it up with skirts or some variety whenever you feel like. Maybe a pretty dress and such every once in awhile, that's great too. And coming over to our house on a saturday morning with a t-shirt and sweats, just regular morning style clothes, is f***ing adorable; I love that.

What Guys Said 4

• it's doesn't matter...w.e she feels comfortable with

• well for me it would be leggings shiny, leggings, jeggins etc...its an automatic turn on for me wen I see a girl wearing them! but in public maybe it would b diff bcuz then id have a boner in public and that's kinda umcomfortable lol but lets say if I was at here house or we were alone or sumthing then definately leggings! lol

• I like fashionable girls who have an original...ish style that they can rock with confidence. I come from California, so I'm used to seeing skirts everyday. But now, in upstate new york, girls are more creative in the ways they dress. Tight pants (hudson jeans are amazing) are the way to go if it's cold. Or maybe skirt on leggings, (some girls here just wear leggings, and I have no problem with that, lol). Just wear what makes you feel more you.

• I personally prefer girls who dress well and who puts on make up and so on.All though most guys have terrible taste in fashion, we prefer girls who has good sense of fashion.

What Girls Said 0