Could a makeover change your feelings/oppinion of someone?

If a person that you don't know very well, and never talked to much, but you might have watched from afar/had a crush on made a drastic change on their apperance - like going from a bit chubby to very fit, going from dark hair to blond, etc - would your oppinion of that person change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately looks to have apparent value when it comes to physical attraction. The person is not known to the observer, it might be the difference between initial interest in getting to know the person and no interest in the person what so ever. In personal experience, I can say that appearance has little to do my personal feelings of the individual I might be interested in. The situation remain, regardless, very clear and similar: you do not know the person and that person is going to be the same. If a crush would be developed on that person by the observer, it would be nothing more that a representation of the ideals and feelings of the observer alone in which that crush would be developed; as that is all the observer has to go on. I recommend that if you are going to change your appearance, which would show the person that you might be interested and get them initially interested, go within your comfort level and within your own personal expression.

What Guys Said 3

• No it would not, but I've experienced that the other way around. I got quite a bit of attention from girls way back in high school after I started getting my hair cut really short..

• Yes, of course.

If someone has done something that demonstrates how they're taking care of themselves, have more pride in themselves and is dedicated to a healthier lifestyle, why shouldn't we think more highly of them?

Conversely, if they bimbo'd up and got implants and collagen injections, and basically painted a giant neon sign announcing to the world that she succumbed to her insecurities, why shouldn't we lose interest?

• BRB.. Rhinoplasty

BRB.. Chin Augmentation

BRB.. Maxillofacial

BRB.. Blepharoplasty

BRB.. Butt implants

BRB.. Cheek Augmentation

BRB.. Facial fat grating

BRB.. Endoscopic Brow Lift

BRB.. Will she love me now?

What Girls Said 2

• maybe haha! LOL but they still be the same dude!

• perhaps