Ladies and Gents, 2 in 1 topic about bras/panties and shopping. Would you please answer some questions about your experiences and education?

Ladies

Shopping
1.) What is one of your best experiences shopping for bras and panties?
a.) What is one of your least favorable times?
2.) What did you like about shopping for your first bra or shopping/buying your first bra on your own?
3.) Besides size, what qualifications go into your thought process when deciding between 2 bra/panties?
4.) Regardless of the outfit, what is your favorite style of bra AND panties?
5.) What would you want your boyfriend to more of when shopping with you? (Give details.)

Questions
1.) Who did you go and ask for advice on bras when you needed it?
2.) Would you rather ask a store clerk, or a friend about finding the right bra for an outfit/event?
3.) What are some of the more difficult questions to answer have you asked about bras?
4.) Where/how did you gain the most information about bras?
5.) What is one (or 2) question (s) that every woman should ask when learning about bras?

Guys

Shopping
1.) Have you been bra/panties shopping with a friend/girlfriend?
a.) What did you think of the experience of being with her as she walked around?
2.) Do you get uncomfortable going into a Victoria's Secret (or other store) and following her around?
3.) What would make shopping more enjoyable for you? (Not including a show in the store)
4.) What advice have you given someone about bras/panties?
5.) What question do you want answered by ladies reading this post?

Thank you for taking the time to read all of these questions and responding to them in a positive/educational way. If you don't have an answer or it might be general/short of an answer then please feel free to leave it blank and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shopping
    1.) What is one of your best experiences shopping for bras and panties? Best experience was finding out I have lost weight over all yet cup size has increased!
    a.) What is one of your least favorable times? Finding out I've gained weight
    2.) What did you like about shopping for your first bra or shopping/buying your first bra on your own? First one on my own.. I was feeling lost and wasn't sure if I bought the right style / size and wish my mom was with me
    3.) Besides size, what qualifications go into your thought process when deciding between 2 bra/panties? Comfort is very important. panties has to be cotton. Bras has to fit well, not all size are made equal, you really have to try them on
    bikini undies, bra I prefer something supportive
    5.) What would you want your boyfriend to more of when shopping with you? never take any guy / girl to go shopping with me. I like to move at my own pace without feeling like I'm wasting other's time.

Questions
    1.) Who did you go and ask for advice on bras when you needed it? Shop assistant
    2.) Would you rather ask a store clerk, or a friend about finding the right bra for an outfit/event? Store clerk.
    3.) What are some of the more difficult questions to answer have you asked about bras? Yours one:P Very particular and detailed questions :P
    4.) Where/how did you gain the most information about bras? Research and experience in trying the.
    5.) What is one (or 2) question (s) that every woman should ask when learning about bras? Don't be shy to ask store clerk for help you learn a lot quicker this way.

Why are you so curious about bras? you planning on buying some as gift on Valentine's day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I have. Victoria secret is a good place to shop for them. I even shopped alone to give it as a gift to my SO

• I would love to hear more about what it was like for you being in there and finding something for her.

• How long were you in there for?
      How did you find your SO's Size?
      Did you go in with a few things in mind or just had no idea what to get?

• About 20 mins. How can I not? She's my SO after all. I had an idea of what I was getting her, but I wanted second opinion of course

What Girls Said 6

• Shopping
    1.) What is one of your best experiences shopping for bras and panties? There's nothing special about buying them. So, I can't talk about having a best experience.
    a.) What is one of your least favorable times? I guess there are no least favorable times.
    2.) What did you like about shopping for your first bra or shopping/buying your first bra on your own? To be honest, I don't remember when it was. So, I don't know.
    3.) Besides size, what qualifications go into your thought process when deciding between 2 bra/panties? Their style, color and if it's comfortable enough for me to wear it.
    4.) Regardless of the outfit, what is your favorite style of bra AND panties? For bras, I like the full cup style. And for panties, it's the bikini type.
    5.) What would you want your boyfriend to more of when shopping with you? (Give details.) I just want him to be patient and nice to me.

Questions
    1.) Who did you go and ask for advice on bras when you needed it? I don't go to anyone. I just try them to see if they fit me and if I like it. I don't like to talk to sales people about it.
    2.) Would you rather ask a store clerk, or a friend about finding the right bra for an outfit/event? I'd rather ask a friend.
    3.) What are some of the more difficult questions to answer have you asked about bras? I don't think it's hard to answer questions about bras. So, there isn't a difficult question to me.
    4.) Where/how did you gain the most information about bras? On the internet, just by researching it
    5.) What is one (or 2) question (s) that every woman should ask when learning about bras? How do I know what's the right size for me?

• I don't get anyone's advice when shopping. Sales people are good for nothing; the one time I get measured, my size came in as a 34h or something like that. Which is absolutely ridiculous seeing as how the biggest bra I wore/owned at the time was a d cup and was not in the slightest spilling over.

I rarely buy bras/panties in store. I find that the selection of styles in stock is way better online, plus a bunch of bogo and such offers so.. Win/win.

• Shopping
    1.) What is one of your best experiences shopping for bras and panties? I don't have good experiences shopping for bras and panties.
    a.) What is one of your least favorable times? All of them.
    2.) What did you like about shopping for your first bra or shopping/buying your first bra on your own? I was a little kid and starting puberty early. I hated shopping for my first bra.
    3.) Besides size, what qualifications go into your thought process when deciding between 2 bra/panties? Comfort, style and quality
    4.) Regardless of the outfit, what is your favorite style of bra AND panties? Balconette bras and boyshorts, preferably both lace.
    5.) What would you want your boyfriend to more of when shopping with you? (Give details.) He doesn't shop with me. I do my shopping online.

Questions
    1.) Who did you go and ask for advice on bras when you needed it? I don't need advice on bras. I have been shopping for them for 20 years.
    2.) Would you rather ask a store clerk, or a friend about finding the right bra for an outfit/event? Neither. I can make my own decision.
    3.) What are some of the more difficult questions to answer have you asked about bras? None.
    4.) Where/how did you gain the most information about bras? My mom.
    5.) What is one (or 2) question (s) that every woman should ask when learning about bras? Really not much to ask... best advice is to get professionally sized. Other than that, it is not too complicated.

• 4.) Why Balconettes and boyshorts?
      5.) Do you ever go into the shorts every so often to check things out again in person or like you mentioned to get sized?

1.) Ever go on the Internet for bra advice?
      2.) Would you ever go to a friend to discuss bras? Maybe in the past?
      3.) Not just recently but when you were first understanding bras?
      4.) What did she teach you?

• If the band is too large, it does not stay in place, it slides up. If the cup size is too small then you get all kinds of problems-

www.gorgeautiful.com/.../...t-Bra-Band-and-Cup.jpg

• Boyshorts nice compromise

• What is one of your best experiences shopping for bras and panties? Getting pretty stuff on sale at VS
    a.) What is one of your least favorable times? Not being able to find stuff in the right size
    2.) What did you like about shopping for your first bra or shopping/buying your first bra on your own? I hated it when I was younger
    3.) Besides size, what qualifications go into your thought process when deciding between 2 bra/panties? How it looks and what I need
    4.) Regardless of the outfit, what is your favorite style of bra AND panties? Pushup ballconette (?) And cheekies
    5.) What would you want your boyfriend to more of when shopping with you? (Give details.) Everything, he knows none of this lol

Questions
    1.) Who did you go and ask for advice on bras when you needed it? Internet
    2.) Would you rather ask a store clerk, or a friend about finding the right bra for an outfit/event? Clerk
    3.) What are some of the more difficult questions to answer have you asked about bras? Um I don't think I've asked any
    4.) Where/how did you gain the most information about bras? Internet
    5.) What is one (or 2) question (s) that every woman should ask when learning about bras? How to measure properly

• So many great answers. Thank you.

1.) What would you consider pretty stuff? But also how would you explain it to your boyfriend who doesn't know this stuff?
      4.) What do you like about balconettes and cheekies?
      5.) Would you rather your boyfriend shopped for bras with you more or knew more info about different bras?

1.) How would you look stuff up on the internet? What did you look up specifically? (Just one example from around the time you started shopping on your own.)
      2.) What was it like going up and asking a clerk to help you around the first or second time?
      5.) What have you learned about how to measure properly? Doesn't doing your own measurements conflict when it comes to different brands sizing differently?

• 1. Lacy

4. They show off my boobs and butt

5. Sure

1. How to measure

2. At VS they do It automatically so it's fine

5. No, and I've learned how to determine e my size

• Dude its not a big deal. I just want something to cover my whole boob!

• It's not that complicated, you should already know your size then you find something cute and try it on. If it works it works, if it doesn't work try on another one.

What Guys Said 0