What's your favorite category of questions on this site?

What questions do you ask or answer most often

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexuality... wins. Perfect!

(Yes that's a Mortal Kombat reference)

What Guys Said 5

• Usually "sexuality".

I don't really have a lot to contribute in Flirting, Dating, Break-Up and Style xD

• I like the days when there are good questions in the Sexuality section; sex confuses people. I like to give real insight from a biological perspective. However, most days the questions are just stupid. Behavior and Other are the most interesting.

• I like Sexuality and Other. The two extremes. Pornographic, and ordinary.

• "other"

Sexuality has the same questions over & over again only worded differently.

• What ever has the stupiest questions.

Guess everyone loves the sexual questions on here huh?

• I like the sex questions too, but I find that the questions that give the greatest insight into the inner workings of a man's mind, are the ones I'm most interested in. I guess that's because I feel like you guys are such an enigma

What Girls Said 6

• almost any category. it depends on the type of question though. I like relationship questions because I find I learn a lot from them.

• Usually sexuality.

• flirting & sexuality =)

• "OTHER" as it seems to have questions from a lot of the other categories as well. Plus there are some really weird and wakey questions which are fun to answer.

• total newbie here..but I just start with most recently asked and take it from there..the site starts leading me to related questions. also if I like someones answers or comments I might look and see what questions/answers they have done.

• FLIRTING