Underwire vs non?

What is the fdifference between an underwire bra and no underwire? Why would you choose one over the other?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• An underwire can lift up the breasts more, as they are more supportive. Unfortunately, most girls and women (especially in North America) are unaware of proper sizing -- most think that the 36D, 34DD, 32B sizing system is accurate, when in fact, it is not. Wearing one of these sized bras in an underwire can migrate breast tissue and promote breast cancer (scientifically proven). The U. K. has a great sizing system -- for example, I thought I was a US 36C when I was, in fact, a 30FF (at the time). These properly sized underwired bras will provide even BETTER support than their poorly-sized alternatives, without the bad tissue migration.

TL;DR: Underwires lift the girls up better, but women should avoid Victoria's Secret. Non-underwires are softer all around and you can get away with poor sizing with them.

What Girls Said 3

• no underwire bra is more comfy since its not gonna stab the underboobs and be uncomfortable

• Underwire has more support. I don't own an everyday bra that doesn't have underwire.

• Underwire! Always! Don't feel supported without!