Guys, what do you think of me?!

okay...the thing is I have never had a boyfriend b4 at all. I have guy friends mainly, but all they c me as is a sister. I dress somewhat girly/tomboyish. I am not stick thin but I am not fat either. I don't party much at all, and only drink once and a while. I don't smoke at all and haven't had sex yet, cause I am waiting for the right guy or marriage (probably the right guy). the thing is I wear make up, not a lot, but mainly just eye makeup, foundation (very little), and chapstick. I have curves...mainly boobs (44 DD), but a little butt. I wear mainly jeans or shorts (to show off my best assets, my legs), but haven't worn a skirt in a while. SO MY QUESTION IS...WHAT DO You THINK OF ME? **I KNOW I MAY HAVE RAMBLED ON A BIT, BUT PLEASE NO UGLY COMMENTS**

here is a link to a previous question I asked...it has a link 2 a video of how my friends describe me really. please no rude comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with not parting or drinking. That sounds like me, I am an extremely light drinker. Not smoking is good I find girls that smoke a major turn off. So already you have two attractive things about you. There is nothing wrong with the fact you have not had sex, I would feel honoured to be a girls first sexual partner. Sounds like you wear an attractive amount of make up to. Curves are good, I am into a girls legs and ass in tight jeans and that turns me on so much you would not believe it, trust me guys love girls in tight jeans. So the fact you wear them is good and to be totally honest with you its sounds like you have the perfect sized body to look super good in those tight jeans to. Your body sounds the perfect size. You sound like if you walked past me I would notice you and think wow! that girl is beautiful and attractive. I would wonder who she is. I would want to get to know her. I hope my answer is not too much for you, I mean it with respect and am just trying to give you a totally honest answer.

• SAR2be is right you sound like the type of girl guys dream of.

What Guys Said 11

• From your description, I think you are a great person, you don't sound like you try to impress others and from my point of view, a beautiful young lady. Just be yourself, not what you think others might want you to be!

• You sound like a very down to earth girl who has great morals. The guys are out there it's just the right one hasn't found you. They also might be intimidated so they don't approach you. You can try to go up to a guy and ask them out.

• 44dd sound abnormal for everything else you described, I don't like you already...

• As long as you don't dress like a hillbilly or think geek is chic I think you'll be fine. You kinda seem like one of my friends and she's had boyfriends before. I don't really care about sizes just as long as the girl wears decent clothes and has a pretty face.

• You sound like a lot of women. I like the tomboyish thing a lot. I can't stand sissy gutless girly girls that want to be "protected" that sh*t makes me sick.

• sound very very interesting

• 44DD? Damn! L0l... from what ur describing, you are a very sweet yung woman. As corny and as cliched as it may sound, ur 'right one' is waiting for you...

• I have never had a girlfriend so in all honesty if you put a picture up I could give you a better response but at this point I can say I would date you and probably want to get in your pants. ;)

• you sound very normal have you ever thought of going to a guy you think is cute and asking him out?

• To me you sound sexy as far as I've heard I can tell you more if I seen a pic.

• Yea you sound like girl I would be interested in.

What Girls Said 4

• i want you to know that you sound like the type of girl that guys dream of. I think you intimidate them. I am like you, I am always friends with guys and it wasn't really until I joined the military that it changed. but you will find someone that respects you for you. I have a feeling! good luck girly!

• Hello,

I know it is a question for guys but I felt like answering too.

I think you should give more details about yourself, not only physical.

basically all you are saying is:

you don't smoke, party or drink.

haven't had sex or boyfriend or sex.

you dress girly/tomboyish and wear make up.

wow, I feel like I know you already. If I were a guy I'd be asking you out already...

• well, it doesn't help when you are asking people to judge looks when you don't even have a picture.

FAIL.

• Are you honestly between 18 and 24? You seem like a desperate pre-teen fishing for compliments. I'm not trying to be rude, that's just exactly what you sound like. Sorry.

• I am 19 alright! I am not a pre-teen fishing 4 compliments! I find that ur answer is really rude and the fact you answered anonymously makes you seem like you can dish out sh*t 2 other, but the minute you realize that they can dish back you hide.

• I'm not "dishing out sh*t." I said I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm being honest... And the fact that you just got so incredibly defensive leads me to believe you're going to be unable to accept that no matter what anyone says. You can't list out a few arbitrary and utterly typical facts about yourself and expect honest, meaningful answers in return.