How do I cut these?

Eyelashes too long for a guy, how do I cuT them just a tad bit , without poking my eye out in the process. Any directions?
by the way this is what I am dealing with..
How do I cut these ?

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T CUT YOUR EYELASHES PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN RIGHT NOW TAKUMII

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, I sympathize with you. I have long eyelashes too- they make contacts a pain to put in.

I only dared to mention cutting them once in front of some friends. The outcry was such that I haven't considered it since...

What Girls Said 7

• You don't have long eyelashes. Leave them be.

• Pic is not clear, its longer than it looks, I'll try uploading one with higher resolution

• No. Leave them alone.

• man you re so paranoid xD
    leave it as is don touch anthng

• Cut them and give them to me in case I want an eyelash extension. Just kidding ;P
    For safety reasons, I recommend not cutting them. I bet they aren't even noticeable :)

• Please take them away :P this is not a clear lic , I have to upload a high resolution one, its longer that it looks in this one

• NOOO DON'T CUT YOUR LASHES!! You're so lucky to have long eyelashes, they look beautiful. Long lashes are always better than short ones

• They will look stupid if you cut them, and thicker. They don't look overly long to me.

• Leave them their cute

• I advise you not to cut them, the result will probably end up in them growing out even longer. At least that's what happened to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Hahahahaa this is so funny :D I suggest you use one of these

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...2B%25282006%2529%2B10.jpg

• YOU DON'T! Having long eyelashes is great! It's like having a big dick! Do you want to cute that a bit? Believe me, girls will notice and like it and it will help get you laid. Fuck what guys think!

• Its not even long