What muscle catches a girl's eye?

Obviously other than the face, what body part will make a girl really notice a guy? (Like walking down the street or at a party)

• Neck and Shoulders
  • Legs (includes calves and butt)
  • Arms
  • Chest
  • Abs

Most Helpful Girl

• arm muscles are the easiest to say when a guy is just walking down the street and I absolutely love guys with arm muscles. After that it'd be chest and abs but since most guys don't walk around shirtless all the time, sadly, those are a little harder to see

What Girls Said 5

• For me, he's got to have great eyes. That's always been the first thing I notice and if he doesn't have the eyes, I'm not going to care about the rest.

• if he's wearing a teeshiirtt, I loooove looking at arms. Its one of the main things. They have to be built. MUST.

If he's shirtless. (yum) then I look at his abs. Doesn't every girl ?

• im a sucker for a guy who has nice arms.

• you jusy left a comment on my ab inquiry.

Hmmm to be honest, a very sculpted neck, shoulders, and back used to make me go crazy but now, I find a guy's confidence extremely sexyyy(but not toooo confident). men that are too muscular is a turn off for me.

So, Someone that basically takes care of their body and is confident with theirself

• arms for sure! I also have a fetish for hands, I like when a guy seems so strong and manly with his long strong fingers and bulky arms

What Guys Said 2

• arm do get girl eyes but its the triceps that really shows on a mans shirt sleeves.

• It's the curls that get the gurls