Guys: Does heavy eyeliner on a girl look hot, or not?

Hey there. (:

So, I always wear pretty heavy eyeliner. It's usually a base of black, smudged eyeliner on my lid and slightly on the bottom corners, then covered again with a dark plum to even it out. Another coat of eyeliner to shape it, and then mascara.

I've been told it looks good on me, and other times I've been told I look much prettier without it, but I'm looking for a general consensus. (I'm not emo, for the record)

Guys: Do you find heavy eyeliner attractive? Why or why not. (=

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• That all depends on how it's done it can be extremely sexy to me or too distracting. You'd have to give me a visual to know what you're talking about. are we talking taylor momsen or what?

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not Taylor Momsen, not that extreme. (:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2149pjd.jpg

^ That's a good example of the makeup I usually have, though that's not me.

• I'd definitely say that right there is kinda sexy for me. I'd go for a girl that had eyes like that

• Yeah? Alright, thanks so much for your input.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a guy: makeup can be a mask, hiding _something_. I'd vote 'unattractive'.

0|0
    2|1
  • Most of the time I like a girl to wear makeup. Nahh make that all the time.

If you like to wear it then do it.

Why? I just like it

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. personally somtimes I like it depending on the girl and how they look

0|0
    0|0
  • Any form of heavy make up is unattractive. It looks fake and in my opinion, slutty.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 1

• Super heavy eyeliner usually doesn't look good, it actually makes the eyes look way smaller.

0|0
    0|0