Do you think her style is super cool and do you think she's pretty?

Her name is Victoria Campbell, She's a model duh, and she has the Cruella Devil makeup and style.
First pic is her plain face without makeup.

Victoria Campbell without makeup.
Do you think her style is super cool and do you think she's pretty?Victoria Campbell With Cruella Devil Style !

@ElizabethBiersack Do you know her? Do you like her style, what do you think about her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen her a lot before on google images, I love how she looks with all the hair colors, but the half black and half white is the best for her.
    She is really gorgeous, one of the prettiest girls you have posted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like a roasted turkey covered in colorful cream

• So do you like her?😂 Roasted turkey you mean the face?

• Without make-up she is so 😻😚😚😍, with make-up looks vicious and reminds me of bitches I faced in life I would stay 12yards away from her..

What Girls Said 18

• I think she's pretty with and without makeup but too much make up in my opinion. But that's her style and she likes it - more power to her!

• Yeah she got the power and she get attention from people that's all the matter to her.

• She looks awesome with black and white hair! That cruella devil style!

• I think she wears way too much makeup.

• she looks kind of intimidating.. but she's gorgeous. she kind of reminds me of the girl from New Year's Day when she's like cruella devil

• very sexy

• She's HOT. I like the blue hair the best though.

• Awww thank you for be first answer and I'm glad you think she's hot, Yeah her blue hair is super cool

• Not my style, but I think she looks best withut make up.

• What's wrong with her makeup?

• i just like her the best in the top pics where she is barely wearing any :) I think her face looks more beautiful that way

• that is cool!

• If she wears that kind of outfit 24/7. That seems like A LOT of work. Though doing it for like cosplay type thing or just feeling like randomly dressing up. That's pretty awesome! ^^ Though she does look prettier without any of that stuff.

• I like her outfit but not the hair & makeup she could be prettier without them

• All that makeup makes her look like a fictional character. I think she looks better without makeup like an actual human being but whatever suites her tastes I guess. She must be an really good makeup artists.

• It looks cool. I like it. She looks a lot better with makeup though.

• hate the lipstick but love the colorful hair

• Her style doesn't particularly interest me. I don't really find her pretty either.

• i don't know but that is so 2008-2010 :/

• She scares me. lol.
    Too much makeup.. too much work.
    She looks much better without it.

• Unique!

• She's an average looking girl who tries really hard to accomplish... something here and just looks scary

What Guys Said 7

• she does NOTHING for me, that whole death metal/goth style is ick to me.

• I agree with your assessment - I prefer the low/no make up look on her in those pics she looks really attractive

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-bd27-69ad8654e3bf.jpg
    I just like to see her normal. 2 and 3 photo, she's cute.

• She's sexy so yeah, and her style is pretty sexy too

• I'm not the biggest fan of makeup, so I like girls that have very little makeup. But she is cute and abstract, definitely something to look at.

• The blue hair reminds me of Clara Babylegs.

• She looks nasty.

• There is some face on her makeup.
    Anyway , she looks like shit.