Is this outfit appropiate for a 16 year old to wear?

Its so cute and I want it so bad!

• Appropriate :)
  • Too grown

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The top and skirt together = trying too hard.

--

I don't like that skirt, because, frankly, it looks like shit.
    When a skirt has a slit, the slit should NOT be highly visible when you are standing!
    I mean, in a contrapposto position (first picture) it should show A LITTLE, because that's the whole point... but only a little.

It's possible that the model is just wearing the skirt 2 sizes too small (LOL) but, it's probably just badly cut. Do not like.

--

The top is fine, provided the weather's fitting for it. (If yr a weirdo who wears crop tops when it's below freezing, then, again... try-hard.)
    I mean, THAT kind of crop top isn't even "sexy", tbh. Slutty factor = 0. The dudes saying they wouldn't let their hypothetical daughters wear it, don't understand fashion (and probably aren't even LOOKING at the picture! It's not sexy-to-men, dudes. Really, it isn't. Look at that picture again.)

Def one of those things where "it wears you", rather than you wear it. If you can pull it off, you can pull it off. If you can't, you can't.

What Guys Said 13

• depends on what you're doing and where you are going.
    A walk? a park? something like that? it's fine. it'll turn heads, but it isn't inappropriate.
    School? I don't think it is right for that environment.

• Uh no. Get back inside and finish your homework kid.

• If you're hot you can pull it off. But, if I was a father i wouldn't want my 16 year old daughter to wear something that revealing. Way hot outfit tho

• I'm going to say no.

• It covers you up well, I don't think its to provocative or anything! Heck you would show more off in a bikini on the beach, I would be okay with it.

• If my daughter had worn that when she was 16, I'd have a problem with it. And since I was her only source of income at the time, I would not have bought it.

• You're a little young for it. Maybe if you are indoors with people you know. Or always in a car, maybe if you're in a warm hot place. But to just walk around the street like that lol... no

• I wouldn't let my daughter wear it.

• depends on where you are going. appropriate but nothing you should wear to school

• Sort of thing my auntie wears... naawww

• I don't think it's appropriate, BUT I think it looks really nice

• not really the skin being shown and cleavage is a bit too much

• Appropriate

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think that is appropriate for any person to where let alone a 16 year old child. I don't understand why women consistently choose to sexualize themselves.

• I can only think that it is showing a little too much thigh. That and if the shirt were just a bit longer. I'm worried a gust of wind will come and blow up both your shirt and skirt and expose all your lady parts!

It's a cute outfit... But I'd be totally paranoid about it.

• I don't think so...
    Unless you're going to the beach, and even then I say you'd have to have an actual shirt.

• Mmmm I think you should wait for your 18th birthday, I mean, it's too revealing in both sides, the top AND the skirt. Maybe if you balance it a little bit with another top or longer skirt it can be more age appropriate.

• You would either need a longer top or a different skirt.

• too grown in my opinion

• I voted "appropriate" just in the case you want to wear it at the pool/beach.
    Otherwise, nope, it's too much, or too little? 😂

• This woman is slaying the shit out of that outfit. Get it, mama 🙌👏

But, yeah. I think it's a little too, "mature."

• No. What are you trying to sell in that get up?

• It's a killer outfit but it's too alluring for a 16 year old to wear.

• It's too revealing for anyone to wear.

• hell, no!

• In the summer, not at school, probably not in a city... But yeah it's appropriate

• It looks quite trampy. Would work at a summer festival but

• No. To be honest I think it's too sleezy even for an adult, but definitely not a teenager. Got practically a bikini top on with a skin-tight, ridiculously slit skirt. Then would probably have the nerve to act surprised when you're getting unwanted attention.

• This outfit doesn't match. The bohemian top and then showgirl/club wear skirt look like there were just thrown together to show skin. Aim higher!

• Chick has a killer bod though!

• It's cute, but I think it looks a bit mature.