What to wear to birthday party at bar?

I got invited to my friends 26th birthday party tonight. She invited me and several other girls to a bar. I don't drink, but I still want to fit in. I am 21, petite, slim with a medium-large bust. Weather will be in the low 50s. Any outfit suggestion? I'm thinking skinny jeans with a top and sweater, and wedges or boots. Or leggings and a shortish skirt with a simple top and black boots. Also any dos and don'ts at the bar?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to overdress for special occasions, so I would probably pair a nice blouse and cardigan with classic black leggings and ankle boots. You could also add a silk scarf or a bright necklace to add a pop of color.

What Guys Said 3

• Uh don't give into peer pressure when your friends try to make you drink cuz you'll probably regret it XD

• Something like this looks good (minus the sunglasses) i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...A000005DC-362_468x695.jpg

• A typical hoe outfit will work fine!

What Girls Said 2

• That's pretty cold, it's it's just a casual bar why not something cozy like this?
    http://i.imgur.com/x7D6FcA.jpg

• I vote for skinny jeans with a top and sweater, and wedges or boots.