Girls: what do you think about guys wearing noisy shoes?

which do you prefer, and do you think we all should wear rubber soles at work/college...

do you wear noisy shoes yourself?

(with every step, once it hits the solid ground it makes a silly noise... like cracking...)

• When you walk, you shouldn't make noise, that's not classy
  • You sneaky! I want to hear you wherever you go...

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm. I never notice a guy's shoes. I notice his hair, his face & body overall. the last thing I pay attention to are his shoes to be honest. I guess it depends on the girl but I wouldn't care about a guy's shoes

What Girls Said 5

• It's a bit annoying, but it's really unimportant to me.

• I've never really heard of those, but they sound stupid.

• Fucking annoying

• i think that would be annoying. I've never really noticed a guy with noisy shoes so if your are abnormally normal that might be irritating and it would seem like your shoes are cheap

• *abnormally NOISY

• Haha sorry, I think I made a mistake in the question, I meant ones with a hard sole that make sound when they hit the ground, rubber soles don't make that sound because they land softly, you know what I mean? so what do you think

• You shouldn't make noise when you walk.

What Guys Said 1

• i love having squeaky shoes it catches peoples attention in a non-judgmental way it's great I normally just get smiles and laughs