Girls, Girls do you like wearing short shorts?

Do you girls like wearing your shorts really short? Do you like it when guys chech out your legs?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I love wearing short shorts, and I don't care if guys stare

• Nice answer, I bet you have nice legs 😉

What Girls Said 12

• no i don't. i don't do anything shorter than halfway up my thigh, unless I'm at the beach or whatever.

• I like wearing short shorts because sometimes it gets really hot. I can't stand it when guys gawk at my legs like thirsty dogs with their tongues out. It grosses me out and it's annoying.

• Do you like guys' legs? Would you check them out?

• Well alrighty then. Good luck :)

• Thanks

• How short? If my ass is hanging out, it's too short and looks trashy, so no.

It depends on the guy. If he is attractive to me, then I will be flattered, if not, it'll just make me uncomfortable.

• No not so short ass hangs out but fairly short. Do you find guys legs attractive at times (if he is good looking to you anyway)?

• A guy's legs aren't the first thing I notice, but if they're long and toned, it's just an added bonus.

• Ok, today I was leaving the gym in my shorts and my car wouldn't start, it cranked over sputtered and tried to start but wouldn't catch. Some girl was kind of watching so I was nervous but a little turned on. Would this be hot to you if the guy had legs you liked? Would you watch?

• At my height (6'2") "short shorts" is a redundant phrase. There's no other kind, really.

I mean, this is kind of ironic, but, I kinda don't have any other choice. My legs are so long that, with any other length of shorts, the hem won't sit where it's supposed to, and the shorts will look stupid.

In any case, I don't wear non-athletic shorts very often. More of a leggings girl, and I get cold REALLY easily.

In the gym, on leg day, I wear hot shorts with a 2" or 3" inseam.
    Honestly, I don't know if men are looking at my legs. More importantly, I don't care, because I'm too busy looking at them myself. All dem mirrors tho. (:

• Thanks for the reply, sounds hot! Do you ever check out guys' legs?

• I wear shorts shorts when it's over 90F outside, or else I just wear them inside the house.

• Shorts or miniskirts or dresses, it doesn't matter, the shorter the better. I have nice, long, toned legs and I'd be offended if guys didn't look at them.

• I do sometimes. Of course I like guys checking me out. No brainier there.

• I like short shorts with leggings I think it looks cute.

• Do you find guys' legs attractive?

• Not especially but it is good if they are fit and toned.

• I like wearing shorts, but if they are too short I find them uncomfortable and I keep pulling them down.

• Yeah sometimes my car is hard to start and I have to pull mine down from pumping the gas pedal if I'm wearing shorts and my car isn't starting.

• when it's really hot out there... yes

• No and no. I don't like being stared at

• No, I don't even wear shorts to my knees. All I wear is jeans all year