How do I feel better about my hair?

I got nappy hair. Which is considered to be ugly hair, or bad hair. But this is how my hair looks right now and my hair isn't neat or perfect looking. How do I feel better about my hair even when it's kinky?How do I feel better about my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its pretty damn good looking!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're hair is beautiful! I had a friend who had hair like that and confidence is key girl! She loved her hair and everybody always commented how cute it was, but it was because SHE felt confident with it. Every once in a while she would style it differently, and if you don't know how, there's tons of hair tutorials for kinky hair on YouTube :)

What Guys Said 3

• It's ok to have nappy hair; just rock it like the woman in the picture.

• Find ways to style it on Youtube I guess.. If not well it's just hair

• I'm not taking u to the movie theater

What Girls Said 9

• It's really cute. =)
    So much volume and so dynamic. =)

If you'd feel better by braiding it in some way then maybe do that... I imagine you'd feel quite hot under all that hair.

• its gorgeous hair! when i wear my hair naturally, its very stringy and fine, and in my opinion, i don't like how it looks on me very much, and i'm constantly styling it. so i can understand the struggle to accept our natural features, especially coming from a society that demotes certain ones, but believe me, your hair is beautiful and unique and it suits you very well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

• learn to style it

• Your is beautiful and unique everyone don't have to have the same type of texture hair

• Embrace the natural beauty and uniqueness of it. Black girls natural hair is no no other race's hair. I know it can be a pain to deal with but there are some different styles you can try.

• I think it's beautiful And gives you a look of playful personality and a fun person to be around! You truly do look great. Don't let the past harsh and even today's racist society think that your hair isn't beautiful 💕💕💕

• very cute, as long as hair looks healthy you can pull off many looks with that hair

• I had hair like that but then I cut it all off. Looks better and easier to contain.

www.short-hairstyles.co/.../...-American-Women.jpg

• Be happy it's never flat and liveless?