Girls, do you like tattoos on guys?

Do you like tattoos on men? Also what do you think of guys with sleeves? I'm thinking about getting coloured new school and watercolour tattoos. ( I'm not just getting them to impress girls btw)

Damn typo^

14

Most Helpful Girl

• They are a major turn off to me.

What Girls Said 13

• I like tattoos in general, so yeah :) If the tattoo is done well, then it can look amazing, even sleeve tattoos. I think sleeve tattoos are probably more difficult to do because it all has to go together and not just look like a jumbled mess but it's possible. I like that you're planning on coloured tattoos (especially watercolour seeing as I love that and am considering getting a watercolour tattoo myself) because the black and white ones don't look good to me.

• It really depends on the tattoos to be honest. If they're hateful or racist, then it's a huge turn off. If it's something that you did while you were drunk, I can't exactly blame you, everyone makes mistakes and you can have it covered. A majority of tattoos are very appealing, but it all depends on your body type. It's like how guys think heavier women with tattoos are gross but drool after the skinny tattoo models. If you have the right body type and face, you can pull off tattoos.

• It depends. Normally no. I don't like a huge tattoo sleeve, but like a half-sleeve of tattoos can look really sexy. I don't know it depends on the guy and the type of tattoos.

• As long as he's not covered from head to toe and the tattoos are tasteful and well done, I have no issue. My husband has a few tattoos.

• I hate the people who judge and get all offensive over tattoos. I love them definitely want some of my own. Sucks because I'll have to be able to hide them due to the fact my boss hates tattoos.
    You should definitely get them. They definitely are attractive. I think they're more attractive when they tell a story or have a meaning behind them. Its art on the skin, what is better than that?

• Tattoos are nice if they look good on the guy. Like sleeves look good with big biceps (to me).
    But it also depends on what the tattoo is and also where it's placed (if not a sleeve).

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• I'm pretty indifferent

• Yeah, i likeee :) it is so atractive, but İ dont like tatto which cover of all body :) it should be small part, maybe on the leg

• If it's been executed well and isn't something like Kanye's face or some generic quote, then yeah. I like them.

• no no no tatoos. just get temporary ones if you really really want to get the feel.

me and all of my good friends (females) HATE tattoos. that's just me and my friends though.

• I neither like them nor dislike them.

• I freaking love tattoos. I love guys with sleeves most of all. Tattoos are one of the hottest things a guy can do to his body