Tattoo's are becoming more common but have you got a tattoo that you later regretted?

tattoo's on younger people are becoming a lot more common , it used to be unheard of for a young women to have a tattoo on her body but today its fairly common for younger women to have tattoo's and by college a high % of students have at least one tattoo and older people are also getting tattoo's or have tattoo's they got when they were younger. but since tattoo's are permanent or at least expensive and hard to remove , i guess my question is have you got a tattoo you later regretted and now want it gone?

Most Helpful Girl

• My very first tattoo. It's off my name. The tattoo artist did a really crappy job.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it unattractive but the big problem many young people don't realise is they view tattoos very short sighted.

I. e get tattoos on their arms, face, visible body areas. They're not going to look very classy or professional to be capable of getting decent careers later on

• i don't know you'd be surprised the amount of people working with tattoo's , I bet if you did a count of people in the service industry a high % have visible tat's now like people working as servers and cashier etc. but I agree most younger people view tattoo's short sighted as you say and don't think about their long term image

What Girls Said 1

• I've actually never gotten a tattoo

What Guys Said 1

• I don't regret any of mine, the best way to go about it is wait a year and if you still want it then get it. But I would never get anyone's name or something like that.