Guys, What's the sexiest outfit a girl can wear?

Something she could actually wear in public. Casual, fancy, whatever you want.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I think that the sexiest outfit a girl can wear in this season is tight leggings with a sexy top. That would definitely be sexy and appropriate for the season (it's still kinda cold here lol)
    However, the outfit that I think is the sexiest EVER is the following : a miniskirt that goes way above the knee, and a simple colorful tee-shirt. I love being able to see long long legs (and even above lol). What do u think?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but I love like the 40s-60s look you know the the simple but nice looking dresses and hats and all that. I love that look on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crop tops! Omg 😍😍😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Daisy Dukes Its fires me up all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just me, but you know those cute black jeans? I like those. And then those soft fabric shirts that have flurries at the bottom at about the waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • The absolute sexiest outfit a girl can wear is one of my dress shirts and white cotton underwear. Maybe socks and glasses, and a little Chanel No. 5, but absolutely nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never what she wears really. It's the girl that's in the cloths that make the cloths sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • a smile.

you're never fully dressed without a smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a tight dress and heels is very sexy on a good looking girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soundness, skirt with low neck top

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual.
    Jeans and a t-shirt. not too slim fitting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go gaga for sundresses

0|0
    0|0
  • A pull over with black jeans and hightops

0|0
    0|0
  • Just kind of depends on what you're doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts or mini skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • See through lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • skin tight yoga pants , small white top that is tight against her boobs and body , showing just a little bit of her belly. and a little jacket to cover it up

0|0
    0|0