Is an athletic girl's attire or a feminine girl's attire more attractive?

Basically is an outfit like the first image better than the outfits in the 2nd and third outfits? Also keep in mind the build of each woman but try ot ignore the face as much as possible xP

Is an athletic girl's attire or a feminine girl's attire more attractive?Or ---

This is pretty open ended. You could think of it as which is more attractive, which you would rather wear, etc...

• First image
  • Second and third image

Most Helpful Guy

• They are obviously both athletic, I prefer the first one... I love tomboyish girls in jeans

• Thanks for the MHO :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I like feminine. That doesn't mean the athletic look, and athletic girls in general, don't look good. just that i prefer the feminine.

• Feminine is best

• Feminine is more attractive.

• Not sure what question is but I like outfit in first pic

• None of these are attractive outfits.

The first is the sort of fashion outfit that other girls like, not guys.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but they're clearly both athletic. Just because one of them didn't just win the fucking Olympics about 20 minutes ago doesn't mean she's not also a gym rat.

I do not think the Olympic athlete goes around dressed like that all the time. But if I won the Olympics I sure as hell would.

Pick a better "feminine/athletic" example.

• If possible, could you ignore the medal? I couldn't find a different picture.
      This was more to focus on how the two people put themselves together in terms of hair, make up, and clothes anyways. I wasn't saying that the first one didn't go to the gym or, she just doesn't have an athletic build. (Aka she's a stickbug)