How do you feel about couples tattoos?

Not each others names but like matching tattoos..

Most Helpful Guy

• I say bad idea because then you'll always have that person tatted on you. Even if y'all break up. Sure it's not their name, but you still know what it means.

Iggy Azalea had ASAP on her fingers and when she and Rocky split she had it crossed out in ink.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I feel it ends badly for almost every if not every couple who does it dating wise lol, the only way I'd ever do that is if I was married to her lol.

• ehh highschoolish unless its just so fly it makes you think it was done by a celebrity tatt artist or something I don't know

• It seems odd to me, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

• Not my cup of tea. If I were to get a tat I would get something that has meaning to me.

• They're gay as hell

• hate tatoos.

• Sounds like a dumb idea unless you have been married for like 15+ years. I mean if it doesn't work out you have a constant reminder of them on your skin. Then it's two regrets not just one.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't think anything of them, If they want to do that then by all means however nothing is ever permanent but will involve pain lol

• i think its powerful statement.

• i love the idea. I'm so getting it done with my man :D

• 0|0
  • its cute but the persons doing that should make sure they will spend their lives with their SO

• The worst possible idea... except name tattoos.

• I'm kinda strange with tattoos and here is why, it's permanent. I do have one, it's a butterfly on my left ankle.

To answer your question, it's fine as long as you enjoy it with each other. That's what is important. :)

• very bad idea unless it is family

• I used to think that getting matching symbols would be cute, but now I wouldn't get any such thing because of the possibility of a break up. If I don't want to be reminded of that person, a tattoo would not help

• I think they are cute but I definitely wouldn't do it while dating. Wait for marriage... even then it's a risk but it sounds less stupid saying I got this with my ex wife rather then ex girlfriend.

• I wouldn't do it, you don't need to have their name on your skin to have them in your heart.

• Names are definitely a No but if they're confident enough in their relationship and decide that they want that on their body for life then I say go for it!

• I think they're ok. I'd much rather get matching tattoos with my sister tho.

• I think they're cool. Especially if you get something that'll look good alone. Or, if it's a partial tattoo, you could get the other half filled in.

• I think it's cute

• Bad idea because if you break up you have that memory stuck with you..

• Stupid. Just stupid.

• I would only do it if i was married or in a 5+ year relationship, and the tattoo was in a spot where it could be easily covered up by a new one if we ever broke up.
    All in all, i probably would never get one, the risk is too big.

• It sounds too sappy.

• Very silly