Is 2016 the year of the micro bikini bottom?

I did read an article that said 2016 will be the year of the micro bikini bottom. As a fan of smaller coverage bottoms this sounds great. Girls- have you worn a tanga or thong bottom to the beach before? If not would you consider one in 2016? Guys- what bottoms do you prefer girls to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a God!

Most Helpful Girl

• way too revealing for me. a little cheeky is ok I guess but not my entire ass. leave that for the bedroom lol

What Guys Said 11

• I don't really like micro bikini bottoms. They are quite excessively small and do not fit every woman. It really depends on who wears it, but I strongly prefer seeing a girl in a tanga or a normal bikini. These outfits do not show too much of the booty, and yet are still SOOOOO sexy. Wearing a microbikini is like showing your pussy to everyone - quite disgusting. Normal swimsuit should allow your ass to bounce softly without making you completely naked.
    If you want to show your body as much as possible, go to a nudist beach and get completely naked! I find it way more sexy than wearing a 1-square-inch piece of clothing on your privates.
    That's only my opinion about it, some guys completely love microkinis, but I think it really depends on who wears it.

• You know if we keep going at this point a bikini is just going to be one string for the top and like two for the bottom lol *shakes head*

• Wtf I was expecting pics.

• I love when some fashion magazine tells people what to wear. I've seen these bathing suits and they look silly in my opinion. not a fan. but if you want to be a slave to fashion and consumer driven debt, go for it.

• I support this trend

• I'm straight but don't care if you have a small dick 90 percent of those girls are looking for a dude with average or above what's the point

• Small is only good if the girl looks good. Nobody wants to see a big fat chick in a bikini!!

• If it is, then thank you.

• I like thongs and tanga bottoms both. I've worn thongs and VS Itsy bikini bottoms on the beach.

• Eventually girls will just be naked. They want clothes to be smaller and smaller.

• I don't care about any such thing tbh.

What Girls Said 5

• I would never. I'm not about putting my whole butt out there for the world, my body is to be somewhat of a mystery for me personally. I think it's inappropriate for a public beach especially if kids are there. Regular bikini bottoms are just fine, I don't see the point of having the butt cheeks and crack out. At your own pool or a private pool with no kids, sure, but otherwise it seems to be just a bit too much in my opinion.

• Lol, why don't you just go bottomless? That's far too revealing for me, but this is coming from someone who feels shy wearing regular bikinis. I haven't ever worn a thong in public before - even at the beach.

• I don't think we will see lots of micro bikini bottoms.

• I would never wear that.

• I don't have an ass, so I don't plan on showcasing my pancake. I'll wear a regular bikini that has coverage. I don't really care what others chose to ear, it's their life.