If a guy tells you he isn't looking for a realtionship, but acts like you are in one, what does that mean?

I have been dating this guy who says he doesn't want to waste my time because it's just not in him to be in a relationship. I am 33 and he is 24. Yet, he tells me he misses me sometimes and he was feeding me from his fork while we were out to dinner the other night. He comes over every weekend (for the last 5 weeks). From the moment he gets to my house until the moment he leaves, he remains very close to me and has his arm around me or something. I don't know what to think. Is this a waste of time or is he really interested? I'm also divorced with 3 kids. Maybe this is a problem for him? HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want a relationship with you, he's just after fun. He likes the no-strings so he won't feel bad about dumping you when he's bored or something better comes along.

What Girls Said 1

• There are 2 options.

1) He doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, and he just likes the attention and everything. I really hope this is not the case, 'cause then it is time to move on, even though you like him. The longer it goes on, the more hurt you will be when it's over.

2) He does want to have a realtionship but he's afraid of the whole 'commitment' thing. In this case, you will have to make him feel comfortable so he can open up more.

Maybe you should talk to him about it? And put a little pressure on it, tell him what you want and that you want things to be clear. Good luck. x